59

Raelynn pov

Raelynn pov

I smile at the camera as they took pictures of me.
I been out the hospital for two months and I rested the first month and then a agency called me and asked could I model for them and I said yes.
With me gone from wwe and not singing and making music I need to make money somehow even though I didn't need to but I also wanted to get out the house.

My mom was with me as she didn't want me to be alone sense Michael had to go to work as he's not the one having a baby.

Also I have started listening to music and found this band called bts and me and Ellie likes them.
I also been watching them and they are funny.
Ellie had me and and randy buy her a lot of bts stuff and it's not cheap.

She told us she wants bts at her party but I don't think that's gonna happen.

Anyway back to the now.
I sit down and a lady is redoing my makeup while I go on my phone and look threw social media.
I sip my drink.
"You feeling okay?" My mom asked me.

"Yes mommy" I roll my eyes at her as she has been hovering.

"I just want to make sure honey and your close to your due date and I-."

"Mommy I'm fine I promise I only have a couple more poses and I will be done here" she sighs and kiss my cheek just as her phone rings.

By the look on her face it's my dad.
They are so cute and gross.
I stand up and finish my shoot.

I walk over to my mom as she hangs up the phone "you ready?" I nod and we leave.
"Can we go get food we are starving" I pat my tummy.

She laughs at me "sure honeymoon" she said and I smile.

We get our food and we arrive at home.
We get out and walk inside and I see joelle and Ellie with my dad.
"I thought she was with her father?" I said as I hug Ellie.
"Papa came and got me from daddy house" she explained messing some of her words up but she's only four so.

"What I can't spend time with my granddaughter?" My dad said and I smile "of course" I kiss his cheek and sit down to eat my food.
Ellie and joelle sit in front of me and I sigh and feed them some of my food.
I could have drugs in here and they wouldn't know why they always begging.
Luckily for them I don't do drugs.

I grab the tv remote and turn YouTube on the tv.
I was about to watch a cooking video when the remote is token from me and jojo is pressing on a bts song.
I watch as her and Ellie jump around.

I take a video and post it on Instagram.

"Mommy mommy mommy" my daughter calls "what baby?"

"Where's Michael" she asked "he's at work baby" I say she pouted and fall on the floor being her dramatic self.
I laugh watching as she rolls on the floor.

I lay down on the couch and feel myself get sleepy so I close my eyes just for a few then I will go to my own house.