36

Third POV

Randy watches with tears in his eyes as they work on Raelynn.

The nurse then walked them out the room.

Randy sits down in a chair and put his head in his hands.
Roman sits down to worry fills him up as he sits there trying to keep the tears that's building up at bay.

Galina walks and lays on Roman silence in the hallway.
She cry's into romans chest.
Randy looks over at Raelynn's parent's and feel guilty.

If he wouldn't have got with Raelynn this wouldn't happen and it would save the parents the pain.

The doctor come out and walk over to them.
They all look up at him.
"So we found out some things and I want to say I'm sorry to the babies father" he said and randy stands up "what?" He said confused

"There was two babies, the other one was a boy and he didn't make it I'm sorry, I think you should go be with miss Anoa'i she's not taking it very well" he said and walks away.

Randy speed walks into the room.

Raelynn pov

I look up and see randy.
"I'm so sorry" is all he says and walk over to me and hug me.
I hug him back.

My parents come in and randy moves so they can hug me.
I don't even know I was pregnant with twins, I wasn't that big.

The doctor walks into the room.
"We thought it would be good for the parents to say goodbye" he said and I look up at randy who has tears in his eyes but I know him he will use anger instead.

"No no I don't want to" I cry and shake my head "honey you need to it will be good for you" my mom said and I looked her in the eyes and could tell she was serious.
I nodded "ok I will go" I said

"Ok good" my mom said and she and my dad help me into the Wheelchair as I cry.

"You did such a good job baby"

"Yes she did" my dad agreed with my mom.

She pushes me out the room and I can't stop crying.

Time skip

I hold my daughter as randy sits next to me.
"What's her name?" My mom asked us.

"It's Ellie" I said.
She smiles at me and hold her arms out and I hand her the baby and her and my dad coo at the baby.

I can't with them.
I lay against randy "I'm tired" I whisper to him.
"Go to sleep we will be here when you wake up" he said and I nod and close my eyes.