46

Raelynn pov

Raelynn pov

I was at home with Ellie and I was playing with her but as I did I felt guilty because I'm playing around trying to forget what happened with her father aka randy.

I'm such a fool.
How could I let that happen?, no better yet how dumb am I to kiss him again as Ian is calling me.
I can't ignore either one of them.

Ian will be at my show tomorrow night with the cast as they have a little break and I work with randy.

He just had to sit there and look at me with those pretty eyes and his cute pouting face and sweet dumb words.
He basically set me up!.

"What am I gonna do?" I ask Ellie who looks up at me and blabbering some words to me.
"Dadadadsammmhhweh!" I smile a little bit at her and kiss her forehead.

My phone rings and I go and see it's Ian

I answer it "hi Ian!" I cringed at myself, my voice didn't have to go that high.

"Hey I had called you the other day but you didn't answer."

"Oh yeah I was at the hospital with Ellie because she had a allergic reaction when she was with randy" I say

"Oh I can only imagine the curse words and stuff you did to him knowing how you is about Ellie" he said and I flinched.
Yeah I did something to him alright.

"So anyway I can't wait to watch my girl beat people up tomorrow night" he said and I laugh.

"Yup yup I can't wait to see you there but Ian I really have to go I have to....take Ellie to my grandparents house" I said when really I don't.

"Oh ok well I will let you get to it bye love you"

"I love you to" I hang up and turn the phone off.
I sit down on the couch and watch Ellie play with her toys.

My phone dings and I see a text from randy.

Randy😪🤦🏽‍♀️

Can't wait to watch you break out a sweat tomorrow night maybe we can break out a sweat in the dressing room😉😏

I can't stand his ass.
He did not just send me that crap.
"I'm gonna kill your father" I say to Ellie and she just smiles at me and look away.

Time skip next day

Ellie is with my mom and I have my bag walking into work.
I wave at some of the workers and other superstars.

Alexa walks up to me and pulls me to her dressing room.

"Ok tell me what's going on" she folds her arms and look at me.

"Randy kissed me and I kissed him back and then Ian called me and I didn't answer and just kissed Randy again" I told her
She go wide eye "why would you do that?, why would HE do that?!"