57

TheofficialRaelynn

We're doing fine guys😁

I smile seeing all the happy comments on my Instagram from my post
Ellie lays her head on my stomach.
Michael was making some food for us.

"Did mini take her medicine?" I asked Michael and he shakes his head I stand up and grab her medicine and pour it into some juices
I have her the cup and watch as she drinks it while playing with her hair.

I walk back to the kitchen and look at what Michael is making.
"So I was thinking" I start and he groans "you?, Raelynn reigns was actually thinking about something before just going and doing it" he smiles and I glare at him playfully "yes and for your information I always think before I do something.....half the time" I shrugged.

"Mmhh okay what was you thinking about?" He asked and fold his strong sexy arms.

"After I have the baby I go back to the wwe" I start but he shakes his head "no no we agreed that we would both be home for this baby and stop with the wwe and I stop with UFC" I huff and sit down.

"I know but it was a thought and plus all I dreamed about was wwe it's basically in my blood my family has been in the wwe for years" I play with my fingers.
I just want his support and him to see things my way.

"Yeah and UFC is my dream and my family has been in it for years too but I know that this child needs his parents, let's not forget that you was so focused to be in the wwe that you were away from your daughter so much that Randy was basically a single dad because for a while you didn't watch her and you still don't" he slams his hand down on the table and I glare at him feeling myself get angry.

"Michael that's not fair and it's not even true I take care of Ellie and I love her very much and I'm sorry that I want to live my dream"

"Raelynn!, that's the problem you want to live this dream but your a mother now, grow the hell up and take some responsibility because being a parent is about giving some things up for your kids, your parents did it you talk about it all the time and what they did but damn Rae your nothing like them because they have your ass spoiled and won't tell you the truth but I will because I care about us" I start crying

"Why do everyone keep saying that first Michael h and then randy and Ian am I that bad of a person and mother?!" I get up and Michael tries to grab me and I pull away from him and grab my shoes "you can take Ellie to my parents and then do whatever you want but I need time" I said and grab my car keys and leave out the house and get in my car and speed off.

The tears wouldn't stop.
The road was hard to see with my tears and the rain mixed together.
I try and clear my eyes so I can see better.

I then feel a pain.
"Ouch!" I hold my stomach with one of my hands as the other stays on the wheel.

The pain gets worse and my tears and the rain and now my phone is ringing.
I go to grab it when I hear a horn.
I gasped and swerved my car and then I feel the car flip and hit a pole.

I groan as I see blood everywhere.
"No no please" I cry as my body feels like it's on fire.

"HELP!" I cry and try to move but the pain gets worse when I try.
I try and open the car door but it's stuck.

I then feel my chest get tight,it's hard to breathe.
The car feels so small.
I pant trying to catch my breath but it's not working.

I feel a pain from my stomach "oh my baby!" I cry and put my cut up hands on my tummy "please be okay" I preyed.

Then I start seeing black spots in my vision as my phone rings again.
I see it on the floor of the car.
I try and move again and scream from the pain.
I move my foot but when I do I noticed my shoe was missing and see it in the street.
How the hell.

I see another car flipped over in the street.
I turn around and try to reach my phone as it rings again.
I then feel faint.
"No st-stay up Rae Amon'i" but that doesn't work and I close my eyes.