39

Raelynn pov

Raelynn pov

I was going out for lunch with Ian.
I haven't talked to him in a while since the show.

I grab my keys and walk out the door.
I feel sorta happy to have some time by myself and don't get me wrong I love randy and the kids but sometimes I just need some quietness.

I get in my car and my song comes on as soon as I turn the car on.
Sad song and it might be weird but I like it.

"Without you" I start to sing as I drive.

My phone rings and I see it's Ian.
"Yes Ian" I answer "where you at hotness?" He asked and I laugh.
He sorta acts like his character Damon Salvatore to me.

"I will be there soon ugly" I answer "ok, hurry up or I might find me some food and eat without you" he told me and I laugh "ok Ian" the call ends and I shake my head with a big smile on my face.

I arrived where we was meeting and got out and lock the car.

I walk around and smile as I see him

"Hey dork" I said and he shakes his head and laugh at me

"Hey" he said and we hug.
"So food where is it?" I ask when we pull away from each other.
"You sure your not still pregnant there hungry?" He jokes and I smack his shoulder.

"No I'm not and I won't be, Ellie is the first and last child I will have sadly" I frown.
"Awww sorry Raerae" he said and hug me again and I cuddle into him a little.
I do need the comfort.
Me and randy haven't talked or anything about the fact that I can't have kids anymore.

Like i said he likes to use anger to get over his problems.

"Thanks I needed that" I said and smile a small smile.
"No problem and I'm sure Randy gives you hugs all the time" he said as we start walking.
"No he doesn't, me and randy haven't had a talk about it and he likes to punch his problems away" I say.

"Understandable I guess" he shrugs.

"So I'm sorry we haven't talked a lot lately" I said

"Yeah it sucks especially sense your character is dead in the show but hopefully you come back somehow" he said and I laugh.

"Yeah hopefully I miss being a Salvatore" I said and we laugh.

We sat down at some place we never been to before and decided to try the food.

We took pictures of each other and post them on Instagram and even went to an amusement park and hung out like some little kids or teens.

We were sitting down now next to each other sharing some ice cream we won.

"I had fun today, I haven't had that much fun in a while" he said

I nod and agree with him "me either, thanks for this Ian" I said and look him in the eyes.
His pretty blue eyes.

"Your welcome sexy" he smirks and I laugh.

"Shut up and eat your ice cream" I said

"Yes ma'am"

I smile at him and watch him for a minute before I start back eating to.

Time skip

I hug Ian goodbye and promise to call him and have us go out again for a friend day.

I get in my car and see I have some missed calls from randy.

I will call him when I get him.
I start the car and drive off towards home.

I'm tired after the long day I had.

I get to the house and walk inside and see randy on the couch with Ellie watching tv

"Hey babe" I said and come up behind him and kiss his cheek.
"My baby!" I said and pick up Ellie

"Didn't you see me calling you?" He asked me and I roll my eyes "no randy I didn't and I texted you so don't start with me"

"You did that five hours ago and what if something happened?" He said and turn the tv off and stand up and follow me to our room.

"I'm sorry Randy I just didn't want nothing to happen to my phone and I told you what I was doing today" I shake my head at him and he sighs.

"Ok" he said and lays down and I just look at him for a minute before I roll my eyes once again and walk out the room and to Ellie room and lay her down and change her and put her in some pajamas and watch as she falls asleep.

I stand up and walk back to my room and change my clothes.

I smile at the necklace Ian brought me.

I take it off and put it in my jewelry box

I get in the bed and face randy.
I put my hand on his face and smile.
He gets on my damn nerves but I love him.

I kiss his cheek and he pulls me to him
I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat.
I fall asleep as I listen to it.