40

Raelynn pov

Raelynn pov

I walk out to the ring and smirk.
The people cheer as I walk out.
I make sure to sway my hips as I do.
I touch the hands of fans.

"Raelynn has really changed"

"I wonder what she will say"

"She probably about to try and fight any and everybody for that belt"

I crawl into the ring and snatch a mic from a guy and glare at him.
He backs up and I turn to everyone.

"I'm sure everyone knows why I'm out here and what I want, I want that belt, I will fight anyone who comes into my face and whoever try to stop me" I said and then the music for the Authority comes on and they come out.

I roll my eyes and fold my arms.

"Now now Raelynn you can't just come in here and think you will get what you want that's not how it works" triple h said to me.

"I don't care" I said and the fans cheer.
They love how my new character is.
I look around the crowd and see Ian.
I smile at him and he gives me one back.
He has on my Merchandise.

I look away from him and to Stephanie and triple h.
"Look I don't have time for this so let's move this along to the part where I hear I have a match with Nikki Bella for that divas belt at wrestlemaina." I shrug and look around with a smirk.

The fans were so loud.
"You know what how about this Raelynn, you win every match we throw at you till then and you will have that match against nikki Bella" triple h said

"You can only lose two matches and that's because I like having you here" Stephanie said and I nod "fine but just be prepared to put Raelynn vs Nikki Bella as the main event" I smirk

They then leave and I rise my hands and they start chanting my name.
I get out the ring and go into the crowd and to Ian.
He stands up and I hug him.
"Thanks for making the show" I yelled over the fans yelling.

"No problem!" He kiss my cheek and I leave the crowd and go backstage.

I go to get me some fruit and eat.
I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn to see my dad.
"Hey dad" I smile.
"Hey I saw you with, Ian?, out there you two look pretty close" he said "we are but not in that way" I tell him and he gives me a look before he kiss my cheek and walk away.

I sigh, if my dad is asking that then I know Randy will chew me in when we get to the hotel.

Time skip

I tie my hair up and take my contacts out my eyes and put eye drops in my eyes and change out of my clothes into some different ones and put it all in my bag.

I pick my bag up and walk out the locker room.
I get outside and see randy putting his stuff in the car.
I come over and put my stuff in and try to grab him but he pulls away from me and I huff.

Here we go.

I get in the car and he do to and pull off.

I sit and look out the window.
I can feel his anger.
Looking over I open my mouth to say something but decide against it.
If we're about to argue I want room and space so I can walk away from him.

Time skip

We were in the hotel room and I look over at randy.
"Ok we're at the hotel so what is your problem?" I fold my arms and wait for him to say anything.

"Look I don't feel like having a little kid argument right now just let me get ready for bed in peace" he said and I laugh.

"Yeah see randy that wouldn't be a problem if you wasn't being childish" I said

"Said the child herself" he muttered.
I rise a eyebrow.
"Oh I'm sorry I'm not as old as dirt like your old hoes" I said and turn from him.

"At least they were mature, you know I don't know what I was thinking" he laughs and I look at him again to see him shaking his head.

"What now randy don't hold it in now" I said

"It was a mistake getting with you and having a kid with you, you didn't even do a good job with that you let one of our babies die" he glares at me and I froze.
The tears fill up in my eyes as I look at him.
"What you just say to me?" I ask as the pain slowly turns to anger.

"You know what fuck you randy because I tried ok, I tried for you I almost died myself trying to bring our child into the world I do everything I can and you sit there and throw it back in my face, I'm down randy because at this point I'm tired" I cry.

"I wouldn't be this way if you wasn't throwing yourself at that Ian dude" he said

"What?" I ask

"You heard me and I wouldn't be surprised if you two kissed or slept together" he said

"If I slept with him trust me you would know it because I would have been left your crazy ass" I said and grab my stuff.

"What are you doing?" He ask as I gather all my stuff.
"I'm leaving because me and you is not working right now and I don't know if it ever will again" I said and open the door and walk out.

The door close behind me and I wait for a minute to see if he would rub after me but nothing.
I shake my head and feel tears in my eyes and rub down to my dads room.

I knock on the door and it opens to Dean
I move pass him and he close the door behind me.

"Dad" I call and he turns to me and see my tears and bags.
He frown and stand up and walk over to me as I drop my stuff.

"Come here" he said and I hug him.
I cry into his chest as he holds me.
"I will get going" I hear Dean say and then the door.

I just stay crying into my dad as he holds me.