37

Raelynn pov/time jump

Instagram.

Theofficialraelynn

Just wanted y'all to see our little Pooh bear 🐻 🍯 ellie blessing orton ❤️

I hold ellie to me as she cries.
"RANDAL HURRY UP!" I yell as I'm tired.

He's taking all day just to make a damn bottle.
"I'm coming" I hear and I huff and stand up and walk to the kitchen.
I see him and he looks over at me.
"Damn randy she's hungry and I'm tired" I said and he sighs "here I got her" he said and takes her away from and start to feed her.
I walk back to the room and lay down.
I close my eyes but then I feel a little body on me and I know it's alanna.

She's staying with us while Samantha us out of town with this guy she's seeing.

"What's wrong?" I ask her with my eyes closed.
"I'm sleepy but the baby is loud" she yawned and I sigh and pull her closer to me.

"Well let's nap together while daddy puts Ellie to sleep" I said and she nods against me.

We falls asleep but I feel something after a while.
I open my eyes and see randy laying Ellie down next to us dressed in clothes.

"Where are you going?" I asked "to the store I will be right back" he said I just nod and pull the girls closer to me and fall back asleep.

Instagram

Randy orton

I love to come home to this everyday now

I wake up and see randy standing there on his phone.
I shake my head at him and get up slowly as to not wake the kids.

I fix alanna from how she's laying.
And I walk out the room with randy following me.
I make it to the kitchen when he suddenly picks me up.

I giggle "randy what are you doing?" "Nothing, relax" he said and sit me in the Counter.
He kiss me and I smile into it.
"We have to stop" I said and he kiss down my neck.
I then hear crying and alanna yelling out for us.
Randy sighs as I laugh.

"Come on go be super daddy and I can make dinner" I said and he nods and kiss me "we're not finished" he points at me and walk to the room.

I get Down and start everything.
I smile a little.
This is nice.