45

Raelynn pov

Raelynn pov

I was at home right now alone as Ian is in Virginia filming right now.
Ellie is with randy and my parents are out on some date which leaves me to watch jojo.

I have to go get her.
Maybe I can take her out somewhere.
She's two though, where can I take her?.

My phone rings and I see it's randy.
I sigh and answer it.
"Yes randy?" I answer "Rae it's bad" is the first thing he says and I get worried and scared instantly.

"What's going on?!" I sit up.

"I th-think Ellie had a allergic reaction to something and I don't know what so I ran her to the hospital you gotta come quick" he explained "I'm on my way." I get up and put some shoes on not caring how I look.

I grab my car keys and run out the door and to my car.
I start the car and speed off.

Time skip

I make it to the hospital and see randy with his hands on his head.
I make my way over to him.

"What's going on?, did a doctor or something tell you what's going on?, what the hell happened?!" I rush.

"I-I-I-I don't know I think she was eating on something, I know I should have watch her better but I was stressing and angry about something and I was trying to make plans for her birthday coming up and it was so much, I'm sorry" he said and as much as I want to be mad at him and slap him around he's scared and so am I and I might still love him.

I hug him to me and he holds on to me tightly.

"The parents of Ellie?" A mad comes up to us

"Yes?" I ask as me and randy pull away from each other.
"How is she?" Randy asked
"She's fine ate some banana and allergic reaction happened but with some medicine she's fine you can go in and see her and I don't think she will have to stay long" he told us "thank you so much" I said and we walk into the room.

I smile as I see her playing with a doll.
I kiss her forehead.
"Mommammma" she said "yes baby mommy's here" I run my hand thew her hair.

Randy comes up and stand behind me and put his hand on my shoulder and I hold his hand that sit there

Time skip

We were still sitting in the hospital room but Ellie is now sleep.

"You know I don't know what I would do without you in my life" randy starts and I rise a eyebrow at him

"Randy" I start but he shakes his head "your a good mom and was a good girlfriend and me, I screwed it all up"

I shake my head at him.
"Randy stop"

"No I let you go over something silly and made it into this big thing and I talk to you like I could care less that your gone but I care and that's because I still love you and I don't think that feeling is ever gonna go away" I feel tears in my eyes.
"Randy I'm with Ian and I love him" I say

"But do you love him like you love me?" He asked and I look into his eyes and stare at him for a minute before I look away and just look at Ellie.

"Right you don't feel for him like you do me and that's because we're meant to be" he said and walk over to me and kneel down.

"It's to late" I said looking at him.
"It's not" he said and kiss me.
I can't help but kiss him back.
It feels like nothing ever changed but it did and now more change is happening.
We pull away and look into each other's eyes.

My phone rings and I see it's Ian.
I don't answer it and kiss Randy again.
As I do all that is going threw my head is.
'What am I doing?'