34

Raelynn pov/big time jump.

I walk into wwe with randy and alanna.
Me and alanna was gonna be in the crowd.
Randy had a important match today as his championship belt was on the line.

"Your gonna do great daddy!" Alanna told him.
I smile as I watch the father daughter moment.

"Thanks I needed that" he said and hug her.
"We will be in the crowd cheering the loudest for you" I said and he nods and kiss me.
"If it gets to much" he starts and I roll my eyes "randy I'm fine the doctor didn't say I couldn't go places" I huff.

Randy has been on my back a lot lately about what I do as closer to my due date.
"Ok just making sure" he told me and I nod.
Me and alanna walks away from him and to our seat.
"I can't wait to meet my baby brother or sister" she said to me
"I'm sure they can't wait to see you too" I said.
I suddenly feel a kick and I grab her little hand and put it on my stomach.
"See I told you they can't wait to see you" I said.
"Wow" she said and the show then starts.

I watch and feel a little sad that I can't be in the ring but being a mom is my top priority.

I then watch as randy walks out.
"Yaaayyy!" Me and alanna cheer and I swear I saw a smile on randy face.

Time skip

I walk with randy as he holds his belt.
"Congratulations on the win" I said "thanks I had my two good luck charms" he said and picks up alanna.

We go home and I lay down.
I feel exhausted.
"Babe" I groan.
"Yea" he answers "come rub my feet" I whine.

He walk into the room and give me a look "what makes you think I want to touch your crusty feet" he jokes and I roll my eyes.

" they are not crusty and we all know I get my feet done every chance I get, you should start coming with me and take care of those dogs that you call toes" I smile at him.

He laughs "well my dogs are gonna be on you all night"

I laugh at him as he crawled in bed and lay his head on my tummy.
I smile and run my hand along his face.