60

Raelynn pov

I wake up and see the sun brightly threw my old bedroom window.
I sigh knowing I fell asleep and didn't wake up like I was supposed to.

I stand up and throw some jogging pants on and grab one of my dad old shirts.

I walk downstairs and see mom making breakfast.
"Hey baby" she said and kiss my cheek.
"Hi mom" I said and sit down to watch her.

I hear the sound of feet and see my daughter "grandma is the food almost done I'm in need for energy" she said making my mom laugh.

"Almost baby why don't you go get papa and joelle" Ellie runs off yelling "papa papa wake up" I shake my head at her.

I feel a pain but just ignore it.
Everyone is sitting at the table and I cut up Ellie pancakes for her.

"Sissy why did you pee on yourself?" Joelle asked I see my parents look at me like in shock as I go wide eye.

It's quiet for a second as I process everything.

I slowly look down at the floor and see a wet spot.
I snap out of my shock as I feel a pain roll threw my body.
"Oh god mom!" I yell and she and my dad jump up and help me stand.

Time skip

My parents and Michael and the kids was here because we didn't have time to drop them off to my grandparents.

I groan.
"Michael ask them can I get some more drugs" I cry
"You know you can't" he says and I grab him by his shirt "you better try because you did this to me and I would hate to have to kill your ass do you understand me?!" I whispered harshly in his ear and push him away from me with a glare as he looked slightly scared.

"Come on Michael I will go with you and don't take it to heart" my dad said and push Michael out the room.

"Mommy" I hear but o couldn't answer as another wave of pain hit me

"Oh god this baby needs to come out!" I yell and my mom wipe away my tears and sweat with a towel she has
"It's gonna be over soon baby" she told me.

"Mom I feel like I'm being ripped apart" I huff and she laughs "well I'm gonna be like you soon" she said and I look at her confused "wait are you pregnant mom?" I asked and she nods "you made me feel even older than I am now!" I said and she laughs.

"I'm still young baby I think you forgot me and your dad had you when we was in high school" I shrugged at that.
"I'm also having twins" she said and I go wide eye "never coming home" I tell her and she laughs.

Time skip

I was finally ready my baby was gonna be here soon.
Michael and my dad held my hand as my mom was with the kids to the side so they wasn't in the way.

I pant softly as I start to push squeezing their hands

I yell as push again.
I calm myself some as the doctor tells me not to rush it but he's not the one going threw this and pushing a human out his Fucking pussy.

He tells me to push again and I do with a scream.
I hear a cry and smile in relief.
"I'm not having any more kids" I said as I let go of their hands.
I watch as the doctor cleans him off and lay him on my chest.
"My son is finally here" I said and kiss his forehead as Michael kiss mine.

Time skip

I was in bed with my son with my daughter next to me and Michael smiling at us.
I was glad to be at home as I hate the hospital and the nasty ass food.

Instagram

TheofficalRaelynn

I don't know why his daddy dress him in all this Nike😂but welcome to the world Joseph teddy Anoaʻi❤️💚