21

Third POV

Raelynn walks threw the door of her and Randy's room and see him sitting there on the bed.
"Hey babe, I brought back some food for you" she said and he gets up and walk to her.

"You went out with Tony today right?" He asked her and she nods slowly,confused on what's going on.

"Well you two were followed" he said and pick up his phone and hold it out to her.
Raelynn takes the phone slowly as she's scared to see what type of scandal they have made about her now.

Now last time it was true her and randy did hook up and go on a date.

She laughs as she reads the article.

"Wow so I'm cheating on you and was only using you so I wouldn't have to come out to my dad Roman reigns about me being a lesbian and ruining the family name, wow that's creative actually but it's not true and you know that right?" She asked randy who still has his arms folded.

"Yes I know Rae, if you was cheating on me with Tony you wouldn't have told me you were going out with her unless your really slow" he said and Raelynn smacks him on his chest while he chuckle.

"As irritating as you are I couldn't cheat on you as I love you to much" she said and give him back his phone.

"I guess I love you" he shrugged and walked to the couch and sat down.
"I can't with you" Rae rolls her eyes and walk into the bathroom.

Raelynn pov

I knew it, we were being followed.
I sorta hate being famous or whatever.

All the attention is on me and I don't get to have nothing to myself without someone saying I'm dating someone or something.

I huff and turn on the water and slash some on my face.
I hear the bathroom door open and feel arms wrap around me.

I look behind me and see randy.
"Don't stress so much" he told me and I nod.
"Ok" I say and he holds me closer to him.

I love the cuddle buddy side of randy, he don't show it much but I love when he do.

I love all his sides really even his so called "voices" he claims to have.
I think his character is shown a little when he's at home.