22

Time skip

Raelynn pov

I sigh as I grab my bags.
I'm moving out of my old place and moving in with randy.

It's been a long process really.
I walk out to the car and throw them in it before closing the door and getting in the car myself.

I pull off and listen to some music.

My phone rings stopping my music and I huff and answer the phone.
"Yes?" I answer

"Hey" I hear and I go wide eye.
I should have paid attention to the caller ID

"Michael why are you calling my phone?!"

"Look rae I just want to talk no need to be mean"

"Oh I can be mean" I huff and hear him take a deep breath threw the phone.

"Look can we meet up somewhere?" He asked
"Why?" I asked "just...please" he said and I roll my eyes "till you have a reason don't call me" I then hang up just as I was pulling up to Randy's house

Well our house now.

I get out and here he comes walking out the door and to my car.
He wraps his arms around me and kiss me.
"Welcome home" he told me and I smile "that sound so nice" I giggle and kiss his cheek.

"RAELYNN!" I hear a little voice yell and I see his daughter come running out the house and over to us.
I move from randy and get down to catch her and hug her.

Alanna is such a nice little girl and sometimes I think she acts just like randy.

"I missed you girly" I tell her
"I missed you to" she said.

"Come on let's go in girls" randy said and I pick alanna up and walk in.

Time skip

I was getting dressed when alanna runs into me and Randy's room.
"Raelynn are you leaving?" She asked looking up at me and I nod "yes I have to go and record a song" I tell her.

She looks at me for a second before she runs out the room and seconds later comes back with randy.

I rise a eyebrow "we're going with you raerae like a family" she smiles up at me and I aww at her and hug her to me.
"She's so sweet" I said to randy and he nods "I guess she takes after her mom" he said and I glare when he said that and he shakes his head.

Me and his ex wife are always getting into it and I don't think we will ever like each other.

Flashback

Me and randy had went over his ex house to get Alanna.
He was sitting on the couch while we wait for her but SHE came in.

"Hello Raelynn" she said and glare at me

"Hello Samantha" I glare right back.
"Don't you two start" randy said

"Oh I won't as long as you keep the child in check" she said and I roll my eyes

"Sam" randy starts but I just couldn't keep quiet.

"Not my fault I'm still young while your covered in wrinkles" I said and fold my arms.
She gasped loudly and I hear randy groan in annoyance.

"Sorry but I will not have this kid talking to me any kind of way in my home" she said

"Which by the way is ugly" I said

"Are you jealous that I can afford my own place and don't have to live off my lesbian friend or parents" she said

Now she really pissed me off.
"I make my own money, in fact it's way more than what you make"

"Mmhh sure it is, listen it's okay I know you mad that I have randy a child and you can't even keep yours" she said and I go wide eye.

Randy jumps up and get between us.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!" I yelled and tried to move around him.

"You heard me or are you hard of hearing?"

That was the last straw.
I push randy and tackle her on the table.
We were screaming and fighting as randy tried to keep us apart.

"RELEASE HER RELEASE RELEASE LET HER GO RAELYNN!" Randy yells.

Flashback over

We walk out the house and I help alanna into the car and get in my self.

I hold Randy's hand as he drives.

"You have work tomorrow to?" He asked me and I shake my head.
"No but I do Thursday" I answer as I look threw social media.

"Good, Alanna tell Lynn what you want to do tomorrow" he said and I turn off my phone and look back at said girl.
"What is it?" I ask

She smiles at me and it's so cute as she has some missing teeth.

"I wanted to go to the amusement park tomorrow with daddy,you and jojo" she said and I nod slowly.

"I will text my mom and see if I can take jo then" I said and she cheer.

I get my phone out and text my mom.

I then put my phone in my pocket.

We arrived at the studio and get out.
I grab randy hand as he picks up Alanna.

We walk inside "hello miss reigns and mr orton" the lady at the desk said.

I nod at her and walk in to see all the workers that is needed in here already.

Randy sits down with Alanna as I walk into the booth and get started.

After I was done I lay against randy as Alanna plays with my hair.

"I have to wait before we can leave" I told him and he nods.
"Good song, who's it about?" He asked
"Do it matter?" I ask looking up at him.

He shrugged and I shake my head at him.