28

Raelynn pov

Raelynn pov

I got up and decided to get dressed as I was going to go meet someone from my past.

Randy was going to spend the day with his daughter so I didn't have to worry about them for a while.

I grab my house key and my car keys and walk out the door making sure it was locked before I went and got in my car.

I sit there for a second.
This is something I didn't want to have to face.
I knew he wouldn't leave me alone unless I went to go and meet him.

I shake my head and start the car and drive out the driveway.

Time skip

I walk into a restaurant and I look around and then my eyes meet his.
He smiles at me and I smile back even if I don't want to see him.
My parents always taught me good manners.

I walk over to him as he stands up.
He looks the same as he did years ago.

"Hey Raelynn" he said when I got close

"Hi mike" I said and he smiles even bigger showing his white teeth.

"I hope you don't mind but I ordered for us" he said and I shake my head "it's fine" I said and we both sit down.
"I saw you on tv, your amazing out there" he said "thanks" I said and look around.

He sighs and grab my hand making me look at him like he's crazy.
"Look I know we didn't end things on a good note but I don't see how your mad at me when you did what you did"

I huff and take my hand away from him and fold my arms.
"I have every right to be mad at you and what I did was because of you Michael" I said and he glares at me for using his full name.

"Raelynn you gave the baby up not me YOU!" He said and I go wide eye.
"I was fucking sixteen years old with a boyfriend who has anger issues so yes I had some help and got a abortion" I glare at him.
"No your the one with the problems and we both know it, how long before randy sees that your a spoiled brat who always go and run to daddy but it's time to grow up and be in the real world Raelynn like it or not everything is not sunshine and fucking rainbows and I know I had some problems but it was better then what you did and said, the lies" he told me

"I was a kid we all lie" I shrug, ignoring all of what he said.
He laughs at me and I noticed a tear slip down his face.
"Your lie costed me a child and freedom, just know that now I'm happy and have a nice job and is getting married and hopefully a child on the way one day, I thought you were everything Rae but your not" he said and I just look at him as he gets up and walk away.

I slump in my seat as I sit there.
I grab my purse and pull some cash out and sit it on the table and walk out the restaurant.

I get in my car and slam the door closed behind me and I sit there.
I feel the tears in my eyes and I start hitting the steering wheel.
My phone rings and I look to see it's randy.

"Hello?" I answer trying to make myself sound nice as I don't want him to know I'm upset.

"Hey Uhh me and alanna is going to get some food before we come home, anything you want?"

"Uhh I um don't need anything I'm not even at home right now, plus by the time I get home you will probably be there already" I shrug.
"Ok well I will see you later, love you"

"Love you to" I then hang up and throw my phone in the seat next to me and start the car.
I wipe my eyes and pull off.

I need some time to think.