29

Raelynn pov

Raelynn pov

I get out my car and walk into the building and up the stairs till I reach a door and knock on it.
I wait a minute before it opens to Tony.

I smile at her with the tears still in my eyes and my eyes red.
She sighs and open her arms and I basically run into them
"What's going on?" She asked me and I pull away and shake my head.

I close the door and we walk over to the couch.
"I met up with mike today and it just opened some wounds and memories that I have tried to keep away but that's not why I'm here" she tilt her head "then wassup?"

"I want to sing and not in the fancy booth at the studio the one here" I say and she smiles "well you know where it's at" she told me and I nod and get up and walk down the hall.

I open the door and smile at the home studio.
There's a lot of memories here.

I sit down and start the music, I put in the headphones and clear my throat.

I start singing an old song just to start.

Time skip

I woke up and look around confused.
I see I have a cover on top of me and I'm still in the studio.
I don't even remember falling asleep here.
I get up and walk out the room and close the door behind me and get my stuff off the couch and leave out knowing that Tony is probably still sleep.

I look at my phone and see it's on 12% how nice.
I see I have a bunch of missed calls and text from randy.

I put my phone away and take my keys out and get into my car.

I start it and drive off to a McDonald's and get me some food and stuff and then arrive at the house.
I use the house key and open the door.
I close and lock it and walk to the kitchen and turn the light on.
I sigh as I see dishes in the sink.
Randy must of cooked him and alanna something.

I start some dish water trying to be quiet as they are more than likely still sleep.

I grab my phone and plug it up on the charger that I keep plugged up in the kitchen.

I wash the dishes and play some music on low.

I feel dirty as I'm still in yesterday clothes.
I hear footsteps and look up to see randy.
"Hi" I said and he walks over to me.
"Where were you?" He asked and I huff "I was at Tony house and sorry for missing your calls I fell asleep" I said and he nods as I scrub the pot.
"Hey I got it go get cleaned up" he said and I smile and kiss him.
"Ok thanks" I said and walk to the bedroom and find some clothes and stuff and walk to the bathroom to start showering.

It felt nice to be clean.
I walk out the room and to the living room and sat down on the couch and turn on the tv.

As I watch tv the news come on and I wait for the weather.
I sigh and get up and walk to the kitchen and grab some candy that I have stored away so Randy won't throw it away.

I eat some of it just as he walk in and to the couch and sat down.

I look at him for a minute before I hurry and try to finish the candy which makes me choke a little and he looks back at me and I smile at him.
"I'm ok" I smile and he nods and look back at the tv.
I drink me some water and walk over to him and lay down on him.
"So I thought you were at Tony house" he said suddenly and I look at him confused.

"Yeah I was"
"So what about this" he said and I look at the tv and go wide eye.
'Damn I can't do nothing without being labeled as a cheater!'

"I told you I was meeting up with an old friend anyway" I said and he rise a eyebrow at me.

"I'm telling the truth randy and really I wish I didn't go because he was an asshole" I sigh and move away from him.

"What happened?" He asked and sat up himself.
"He is my ex boyfriend and we were supposed to have a baby but I was 16 and I didn't want it so I got an abortion and we argued and he was so mean and stuff randy everyday it was a new thing even before the baby" I sigh and tear up a little.

Randy sighs and pulls me to him and kiss my forehead "I'm sorry" he whispered and I nod.
I kiss him.
"Can we go to the room?" I ask and he smirks at me.
"Anything for you but you have to be quiet don't want to wake alanna" he said and I nod.

He smirks and picks me up out of nowhere and I Yelp In surprise.
He chuckles and take me to our room.