51

Raelynn pov

Raelynn pov

I make it to my parents house and knock and bang on the door.

"MOM!, DAD, LET YOU CHILD IN" I yell.

I left my house keys sue me okay.

The door opens and my mom looks at me with a irritated look on her beautiful face.
"Hi mom" I smile at her "hi" she says and walks away from the door and I come in and close and lock the door.

"Raerae" I hear and see jojo
"Hey sis" I pick her up and hug her to me

"Your getting heavy" I said and put her down.
I walk into the kitchen as I know my dad is making breakfast.
"Hey dad hope you made enough for me" I said looking at the food.

"Of course child of mine because you never eat at home so I know you will be here" he said and roll his eyes making me laughs

"Baby what happened to your cheek?" My mom asked and grabbed my face making my dad look to.
I blush a little bit.
I don't need my parents knowing what I do in the bedroom.

"I burned myself mom" I said and she looks like she don't believe me
"Okay be more careful" she said and I nod.

That was close.

I eat the food with my parents and jojo.

"So Rae mind taking jo out with you and she spends the night with you" my mom asked and I look between her and my dad.

"Oh god" I said in horror as I noticed the looks they were giving each other but at my words they look at me confused.
"Don't be giving each other those eyes while I'm here uh un" I said and stand up and grab jo "we got to go" I run upstairs and pack jo a bag and run back downstairs to see them kissing.

Can they even breath?!.

"HELLO YEAH CHILDREN STILL HERE!" I yell and they pull away from each other and look at me.

I gagged in disgust "we're gone bye now!" I race out the house with jo and to my car and strap her in the seat.

Time skip

I had went and got Ellie from randy and his parents and then went home.

Michael was at the gym which is what he texted me.

I smile as I lay on the couch with jo and Ellie watching beauty and the beast.

I missed spending time with them.
Jojo is now 3 and Ellie is one.

I laugh as I think about it.
My child aunt is older than her by two years.

My phone rings and I see it's my mom.
I answer it "hello?" She don't answer but what I hear next scars me for life.

"Oh god Roman your so big!" My mom yells and I hurry and hang up the phone and feel like I'm about to throw up.

I move the kids off me and stand up and walk to the kitchen sink and hold on to it as I gagged.
That's not something a child wants to hear from there parents.

The door opens and Michael comes in.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" He asked noticing my position.
"No I just heard my parents having sex probably making me a new sibling" I glare at him when he starts laughing.

"I'm sorry baby it's just funny" "no it's not" I huff and move away from him over to the kids.

"Oh I didn't know they were here" Michael said seeing the girls "oh you and jo look alike" he told me "that's because we look like our dad with our moms hair" I said as he sits next to me "Omg move you smell, go shower dude"

"Only if you join me" he whispered "no I'm not in the mood after what happened and the kids are here so bye bye go Jack off or something" I roll my eyes and he chuckle "okay dude" he said and kiss me and walked off upstairs.