41

Raelynn pov/time skip

I was in the gym doing my workout before The show starts.
Randy walks in and I huff and put my headphones on.

I continue my workout.
I feel eyes on me and see randy watching me.
I don't feel like dealing with him right now.
I'm so glad that after wrestlemaina that they will be doing the brand split.

I hope we aren't together so then he can get Ellie on the days/weeks I work and I have her on the days he work.
We decided that last week after another argument we had.

I've been getting a ride from Ian to and from work.

I won't be able to do that for long though as he has to start filming soon.
I thought we would be getting back together but i think we're over with for real.
To think I thought we would get married.

I shake my head and walk out the gym and to the food table.
I eat some fruit as I'm dieting.

I grab a water and sit down with Alexa.
We become friends you could say.
It's sorta nice to have friends at work.
I want a friendship like my dad and Dean.
Their like brothers.
But then again my dad has this thing about him that makes you want to get along with him.

I sigh and lean my head on her.
"What's wrong?" She ask me.
"I'm just disappointed I guess, how I wanted and thought my life would go it didn't go that way" I shrug.
"It's ok you will find someone" she said "how you know I was talking about my love life?" I ask and sit up.
"Because I saw randy walk in there and you walk out with that look on your face" she told me and I chuckle.

"Well yeah"

"I think you should get with that Ian dude he's cute and he's not a problem child like randy, if you ask me it would be a upgrade" she told me.

I sit and think about what she said.
I would be lying if I said I don't think Ian is hot and that I didn't have a small crush on him but I'm not ready for a relationship.

I lay my head back and sigh.
This is to much for me right now.

I get up so I can go get ready for the show.

Hopefully everything will work out.