30

Raelynn pov

Randy was going to work today and I am sorta salty.
I got suspended so that means I can't do anything.

I kiss randy before he leaves out.
"Don't worry you will be back at work before you know it" he told me and I nod.
"Ok now leave" I said and he kiss me again and hug and kiss alanna and leave out.
"So let's go get dressed" I told her "where are we going Rae?" She ask me

"We are going to watch daddy at work but he Doesn't know that" I tell her

"Ok but I thought you couldn't go as you are in trouble" she said

"Well sometimes I like to break the rules" I tell her and she smiles at me
"And we can get chipotle on the way" I said "I'm going to get dressed" she said and ran off.

I smile and put on my shoes and grab my knee brace as my knee has been giving me problems every sense that handicap match I had which was so long ago but it bothers me sometimes but I'm not saying anything to Stephanie and triple h.

I wait at the door and hear little feet run down the hall and see alanna.
She smiles at me and put on her randy RKO hoodie.
"Come on" I said and she grabs my hand and we leave out.

I open the back car door for her and she climbed in and I close the door and get in the car and start it.
"Let's go see daddy" I smile at her threw the mirror.
She smiles back at me and nod.

Time skip

I get out the car and let alanna out.
I grab her hand and walk up to security.
"Raelynn you know your not supposed to be here" the guy said.
I look down at alanna and she nods at me.
"Sorry but I need to hurry" I told him and he rise a eyebrow at me.

Time skip

"That was so cool Rae!" Alanna cheers as we walk thew the hallway.
I smirk and shake out my left hand as she holds my right one.
"I know right" I said and walk into my dressing room.

I open the door and close it and lock it.
I turn the tv on and the show has already started "you ready to watch the most amazing show ever?!" I said and she smiles and nods her head fast.

I hand her my championship belt and she holds it tightly as I sit next to her and watch the screen.

"Isn't that your daddy?" She pointed at the screen and I look and smile brightly "yeah it is" I answer "you guys look alike" she told me and I nod.

I huff after a while if Seth talking.
I knew there was a reason I didn't like him.
Dean is cool though me and jojo think of him as a Uncle.
Jojo is two about to be three.

I smile watching as my dad comes threw the crowd and the look on Seth face.
My dad is pretty intimidating when he wants to be.

Time skip

I watch as Paige walks out and I can't help but roll my eyes.
She gets in the ring and starts talking stuff about me.

"Are you going to go out there?" Alanna ask me.
I look at her and rise a eyebrow
"I think I will but I can't leave you alone" I sit and think for a second before I smile and grab her hand and we race out my room and over to Naomi
"Hi can you watch her for a second?" I ask her "Raelynn wh-what are you doing and who's kid is this?"

"This is alanna, Randy's daughter and maybe my future daughter in law but that's beside the point just watch her really quick please and thank you" I said and race off.

The guy sees me and plays my music
The crowd gets loud and everyone is looking around for me.

"Raelynn is suspended ain't no way she's here!"

"I don't know seems her and her dad aren't playing games tonight"

I then run out and to the ring and tackle Paige to the ground.

"OH MY GOD ITS RAELYNN AND SHE JUST ATTACKED PAIGE!"

"Well no duh, and Paige deserve whatever Raelynn do to her as she came out here and ran her mouth"

I punch her and then do my signature move.

"SHES UP IN THE AIR...AND DOWN SHE GO!"

I stand up and pick my hat up off the ring floor that fell off my head

I smirk as I look down at her groaning in pain.
I slide out the ring with a big smile on my face and skip off backstage.

I see randy standing there with alanna.
"Hi babe" I smile at him.
He shakes his head at me and kiss me.

"You know you just made your suspension longer right?"
"Yeah but it was worth it" I said and grab alanna as he had to go.