50

Raelynn pov

Raelynn pov

Today me and Michael was gonna spend some time together.

He was off and I was too which is great for us.
He wants to go to this club that just opened up and really I'm not in the mood to be drinking and stuff but he told me he would rub my feet as they have been hurting.

I dress simple as like I said I don't want to go out.

"Hey sexy" Michael says coming up behind me "hey babes" I said and put some lip gloss on.

"How can you dress so simple and still look sexy?" He licks his lips which I'm not gonna lie turned me on.

Not much but it did.
"Have you seen my parents of course I look this good" I flip my long hair.

He laugh and kiss my cheek.
I grab my phone and take a picture of us and post it on Instagram.

I know some people are butt hurt that me and randy are over and me and Ian but this is my life and I love who I want.

We leave out and get in his truck.
We arrived and there is a lot of people here.
We get inside and it's loud but I dance a little.
Michael laugh at me as we walk to the bar and get some drinks

Time skip

I'm dunk off my ass and some people were doing some weed and I took me a couple of hits.

Me and Michael was grinding against each other as body party was playing.
My song.

I wrap my arms around Michael and be brings me closer to him and we body roll together to the song.
I laugh and kiss him.

Next thing I know we are at his place and clothes are flying everywhere.

I gasped as he sticks two fingers in me
"Your so wet" he tells me as he then starts kissing my neck.

I moan at that.
"You finger me so good baby but I want you to fuck me" I said and he nods and pulls his fingers out of me and I feel myself clinching around the air and I almost whine from the emptiness.

He push me down on the bed and grips my hair as he slides in me from the back.

I look at myself in the mirror and see hickeys on my neck and he even put one on my cheek.
My eyes are red and I travel to his face and it's beautiful.
His face is twisted up as he watches himself slide in and out of me.
Suddenly he picks up his pace.

His hand finds my neck and I groan at the feeling of him choking me.
I spread my arm out and knock some stuff off his dresser.

My hand then hits the mirror as I hear him moan and the sound of skip clapping is heard.

I scream as I feel myself get close and I know he is too because his grip on my neck is tight and he is getting sloppy with his movements.

"Cum for me baby" he said and I do I start shaking as I feel my juices and his go down my leg as he slides out.
He turns me around as we kiss.
His tongue explore my mouth.

I feel him get hard again and I pull away from the kiss.
I make eye contact with him as I slide down onto my knees
I pump his hard on and then stick my tongue out and put it on the tip and start to kitten lick him.

"Put it in your mouth don't tease daddy" he says and I do as he says and groan when I feel his hands in my hair again.

I start sucking him off like a fucking champion.
He cums in my mouth after a while "swallow it" he commands and I do and open my mouth to show him.

He smiles as I stand up and kiss him.
He picks me up and walk some and I feel my hands get tied to something.

I look and see I'm tied to his bed

He travels down my body leaving kisses.
He makes it to my pussy and he sticks two fingers in and start licking my clit.
"Oh god oh my god!" I cry out.

I want to touch him but my hands are tied.
He adds another finger and my back arch as he speeds up with his tongue.
I-is he spelling his name with his tongue on my pussy.

I'm never leaving him now!.

I feel my body shake and my eyes roll to the back of my head as I cum and he licks it all up.

He claims over me and I wrap my legs around his waist as he kiss me.
I groan tasting myself on his lips

He slides himself in me and it's so different in this angle.

He snaps his hips and I let a little yell out "untie Me" I said

"Mmhhh I don't know baby I like seeing you under me and tied up moaning my name" he whispered in my ear.
Oh god I will marry this man.

Time skip

I wake up and groan as my head hurts.
I feel a weight on me and see it's Michael.
I smile at him as I remember the seemingly like endless rounds of sex we had.

His chest and neck is cover in hickeys and I know mine is too.

I move his arm and kiss his cheek.
I stand up but then fall on the floor.
"Damn my legs don't wanna work" I mutter to myself.

"That's what good dick do for you" I hear and see Michael looking down at me and laughing.

"Shut up and help me I want to shower" I glare at him.
"Okay baby" he stands up in all his naked glory.

He takes me to the bathroom and turn the shower on.
Once the water is hot we both get in.

He kiss my shoulder "I had fun last night" he said "I did too" I said and smile.