33

Raelynn pov/ time skip

Instagram
TheofficialRaelynn

Pregnancy is going well so far🤰🏽Also need food🍔

Also need food🍔

I walk to me and randy bedroom try to find me something to wear as I'm going to the studio and then to my moms house to watch jojo for the weekend as it's my parents anniversary.

I leave out the house once I'm done with everything.
I walk slowly as I've been sorta clumsy since I got pregnant.
I guess it's the extra weight I have now.
I'm a pretty small person so this is a big change on my body.

I get into my car and drive off.
I listen to some music as I do.
I've been focusing on my music sense I don't do wrestling anymore.

I get out the car and walk inside.

"Hey Raelynn you ready?" My producers ask when I walk in and I nod.
"I feel like this song you've been working on is gonna be great.

I put the headphones on and hold a thumbs up to signal that I'm ready.
I hear the music start and I start singing.

"Now I-I just want to be wherever you are" I sing

Time skip

I walk to the door and use the old key and walk inside.
"Mom?!, dad?!" I called and closed the door.

I then see my little sister joelle come running to me and I hold my arms out and she falls into them.
"Hi" she whispered and lay her head
"Jo?" I hear my mom and she comes and I see this pretty red dress on her.
"Wow mom you look amazing" I said and she smiles "thanks baby" she said and then she go wide eye as my dad comes around the corner.

"Raelynn joni joelle Anoa'i" she hissed at me and I look at her with a surprise look on my face.
"What?" I ask

"Why are you holding jo when your pregnant we don't want to stress your body" she said and took jo from me.
"Mom I'm fine I actually went to the doctor and he said sense my body is so used to me doing a lot of lifting and stuff that it would harm me more to not do it" I explained and she looks at me like she don't believe me.

"You know your mom, she worry's" my dad told me and hugs me.

My mom comes closer and out her hand on my tummy.
"I can't wait to be a grandma" she smiles and I laugh "I can't wait to be a mother" I said.

"So where are you guys going that your all dressed up?" I ask and then I noticed a bag.
I then smirk at them.
"Ooohhh I see, well have fun and use protection, now leave" I said and start pushing them out the door.

"We will be back t-,"

"Be out for a while you crazy kids" I smile and close the door after them.
I look to jojo who smiles up at me.
"Let's play" I said and pick her up and bring her upstairs.
I sit her down and we both sit on the floor and play with dolls.

After that I went downstairs and started to make dinner for me and jojo.
My phone rings and I see it's randy.
I answer it and set the phone up where he can see me.

"Hey baby" he said and I could see he was laying down in bed.
"Hi" I said
"What you doing?" He asked and I give him a look.
"You can clearly see that I'm cooking dinner" I said

"Whatever and for all I know you could be eating candy or something love me your always doing" he rolls his eyes "I'm not always eating and if I am then it's your fault as i wouldn't be pregnant without you" I said.

"Well it takes two" he shrug.
"Whatever"

"Anyway need some company?" He asked

"You want to come over here and watch joelle with me?" I ask

"Sure and other stuff" he shrug.

"Sure come over" I said and he smiles "see you in the little bit" he said and hangs up.
I shake my head and finish what I'm making.

I take two plates out and put some food on them

I walk upstairs and grab jojo "hungry?" I ask "yes!" She said I walk us into the kitchen and sit her down and grab her plate and sit it in front of her and grab her sippycup and pour some juice in it.

I give it to her and I grab my own plate and pour me some juice to when the doorbell rings.

I go and walk to the door and open it to see randy.
"Hey" I said and kiss him.
He walks in and close the door behind him.
We walk to the kitchen and I sit down "you hungry?" I ask
"Nah I ate" he shakes his head "hey jo" he said and bend down next to her chair "hi randy" she said but had a little trouble saying his name.

I smile as they start talking to each other.
I eat my food

Time skip

I cuddle up to randy as jo is sleep on me while we lay in my bed and the tv is playing some show that jo wanted to watch.

"This is gonna be us soon with our kid" I whisper to randy.
"Yeah and I can't wait and alanna is happy to be a big sister" he said and kiss my forehead.