8 : Demon May Fear .

Fuyuki stared with wide eyes and slight nervousness at the woman before her. This woman had effortlessly gotten Ciel and Sebastian to brush back their hair, as well as slip in insults towards Sebastian and his 'indecent' features. She had no idea what to make of this woman. 

"I see you have a new maid." The woman addressed. Fuyuki froze slightly in her spot, a wave of nervousness arising up her spine as she forced herself to straighten up properly. She felt upon her, eyes that felt like it pierced through her body. 

"Your butler should learn from your maid." The woman continued. "Her face looks decent." 

"That woman..." Fuyuki said as she stared at the woman once more, a genuine smile gracing her lips. 

"Is something wrong Fuyuki?" Sebastian questioned. The features of nervousness, a feature hardly on her face, highly noticeable. 

"That woman, she is a mere human?" 

"Yes she is." 

"Tch." Fuyuki answered. "For a demon to fear a human, how ridiculous of me." 

A slender smile arised on Sebastian's features. To hear such news that a demon such as Fuyuki would fear a human was highly unexpected. 

"That woman..." Fuyuki repeated once more, a small smirk crossing her lips. "Marchioness Middleford. A fearful woman indeed."