32 : Routine .

As expected, Snake needed a lot of training to get use to serving a Lord. He was no longer in a circus, so there was no survival of the fittest. However, it was a good thing that Snake was a fast learner, or else Sebastian would have no tolerance for Snake at all, just like how he had none for the others. They were clumsy bafoons.

The only workers that Sebastian seemed to tolerate were Tanaka and Fuyuki. Tanaka, because he was a previous worker in the Phantomhive household, and knows his way around. Fuyuki... well let's just say he enjoyed training her to be a maid.

"Your duty as a maid is various things." Sebastian explained as he showed Fuyuki around the mansion. "I will assign you these duties in the morning, and through out the day if you finish and previous task."

"And what exactly are these duties you speak of?" Fuyuki asked boredly. Doing servant things wasn't something that Fuyuki was use to. In fact, she didn't know how to do any of it.

"That depends on what is required." Sebastian answered. "The maids duty is usually cleaning. So doing laundry, washing the dishes, or cleaning specific rooms would be your usual duty. Unless I call for you."

"I don't understand what you're talking about." Fuyuki answered once more, boredly. Sebastian simply stared at her as if she was stupid. How the hell does one not know how to clean!?

"Then I guess I will have to teach you." Sebastian answered with a sigh.

And it was a disaster.

To sum everything together, Fuyuki sucked as a maid. With the laundry, Fuyuki didn't seem like she understood numbers, or instructions. The laundry ended up bubbling over, creating a mess.

With the dishes, she was a complete and utter clutz. She was dropping everything, claiming that the soap made it slippery for her to hold. To make things worse, she didn't even wash the dish properly. It either still had food residue on it, or there was still soap on it.

And she definitely sucked at cleaning the other rooms. She was simply asked to dust the room, make sure there was no existing dust anywhere, and sweep the carpet. How the hell she created a large enough dust ball that required to change her maid uniform... it still baffles Sebastian.

Sebastian had led Fuyuki to her room, where she had instantly removed her maid's uniform, and only stood with her bottom undergarments on.

"Fuyuki, it's not very lady like to just take your clothes off like that when someone is in the room." Sebastian mentioned.

"Does it matter?" Fuyuki questioned boredly as she turned around, her breast bare in front of him. "You're supposed to be my husband. Get use to seeing me naked Sebastian." She answered, not paying much attention.

"Oh, but I am." Sebastian had whispered to her, when he had gotten so close to her, she didn't know. She had stared back at him, his face so close to hers, that he had kissed her on the lips. "Well, goodnight my dear." And then left.

The morning had arise, and Fuyuki had woken up early to start her chores. It was no surprise that the butler was already awake.

Fuyuki didn't hesitate when she had approached Sebastian, and simply kissed him on the lips.

"Good morning." She mocked.

"And a good morning to you." Sebastian smirked.

And so the routine of 2 kisses each day started. One for 'Good Morning', and one for 'Good Night'.