28 : Embarrassment .

"So wait, even the maid Fuyuki knew about the situation!?" Athur exclaimed loudly.

"Yes." Fuyuki answered truthfully. "Sebastian had told me everything, and to act accordingly to current situation."

"So, you and the butler are not married?" Arthur asked confused.

"Fortunately, I am married to this beautiful young lady." Sebastian asnwered with a smile, his arm stretched out in the direction of Fuyuki. "All with the permission of my Master."

"Oh."

"So Ms-, I mean Mrs. uhh, maid." Arthur stuttered out, unsure of what to call Fuyuki now. "You knew about Sebastian's death?"

"I was told by Sebastian, so I had expected him to be dead by tomorrow morning." Fuyuki answered.

"Then, all that crying, was an act?" Arthur asked, as he remembered that scene clearly. All her tears, and cries that early morning.

"Surprisingly, not." Sebastian answered with a smile directed at Fuyuki, causing her to turn her head away from him in annoyance.

"My maid here is rather straight faced, she never cries." Ciel added. "Just seeing her cry that day was a surprise to me as well." Fuyuki just kept her head turned away, her cheeks lightly stained pink with embarrassment.

Extended Ending :

"So uhh, wait." Arthur addressed. "It's you butler Sebastian, and you, uhh maid Fuyuki that is married. Correct?"

"Correct." Fuyuki and Sebastian answered simultaneously.

"Oh." Athur answered as if thinking over the situation.

"Oh?" Sebastian questioned.

"I thought you, butler Sebastian, was in love with the other maid. The one with the glasses." Arthur answered rather sheepishly. "I had thought the 2 of you were the culprits in Lord Seimens death because I had thought the 2 of you were hiding your love for each other from the Earl."

"..."

Never before had Fuyuki laughed so hard at Sebastiaan's expense.