Bonus Chapter : A Picture to Preserve

"I have another job for you three." Ciel explained to his 3 servants, the camera on his desk once more. 

"Does i' have anythin' to do with the camera mi Lord?" Bard asked skeptical, judging from the last job Ciel had asked them to do. 

"Yes Bard, it does." Ciel answered calmly. "I want you to use this and take a picture of Fuyuki. There isn't much I know about her, so use this to find something." Ciel ordered. 

"Yes, my Lord!" The three servants answered simultaneously. 

Throughout the day, the three servants had gone around trying to take a picture of the young woman. It was a much easier task to take a picture of Fuyuki, then Sebastian, only because Fuyuki moved at a more human pace compared to the butler. 

However, it was still hard to take a picture of her because whenever the chance arose, she either moved during the picture, was blocked, or Sebastian had come. Destroying the picture each time. 

But finally, a chance arose once again as Fuyuki was caught in the garden staring off, day dreaming perhaps. There was nothing compelling her to move, nothing to block her, and no Sebastian for he was with Ciel and Elizabeth at the moment. So taking a chance of this momentarily vulnerability, the three servants, took the picture. 

"Young Lord! Young Lord!" The three servants yelled in excitement as they had entered the Ciel's small office, where Sebastian had begun serving tea. 

"What is it?" Ciel asked rather impatient. Being disturbed at such a time. 

"We have the picture of Fuyuki!" Finnian announced proudly. 

"And there's someone in the picture!" Mey- Rin added. 

"Let's see it then." Ciel commanded, putting his tea cup down. 

The three servants layed the picture on the table where everyone could see. It was true, they were successful in taking a proper photo of Fuyuki. And just as they had suspected, there was someone in the photo. A young woman dressed in an elegant dark red gown, decorated with ribbons and lace. She had long silver hair, that had been parted in the middle, and top half of her puled back into a neat ponytail, that ended in curls. 

But the most surprising feature of all, was how much Fuyuki and this woman looked alike. Exactly alike. 

Extended Ending : 

The concentration on the two look a likes started talk among everyone. All trying to figure out who this woman exactly is, and what she meant to the young maid. 

All concentration was there. So who would have noticed the Phantomhive butler standing in the background of Fuyuki's picture?