24 : Past .

"Uhh, Ms. Fuyuki?" Finny asked softly, unsure if he should ask about such a sensitive topic. 

"Yes Finny?" Fuyuki answered back with a gentle smile, however it seemed like she was trying hard to hold it. 

"Umm, can you tell us about Mr. Sebastian?" Finny asked, his tone still unsure. 

"Finny." Bard said sharply, thinking it was an unappropriate time to ask such things. 

"It's alright Bard." Fuyuki answered softly once more, her smile however, gone though. "What is it that you would like to know about Sebastian Finny?" 

Silence followed as Finny had tried to think of the most appropriate questions. He didn't want her to suddenly cry, he already felt bad asking such questions. 

"Umm, where did Mr. Sebastian come from?" Finny questioned. 

"Oh, even I do not know that." Fuyuki answered as she gave the real answer in her head. "Where did Sebastian come from? The same place where he belongs... Hell!" 

"Oh." Finny said, his head now hanging down slightly. "Do you know what Mr. Sebastian likes? Or what he does on his days off?" 

"Well, Sebastian is rather fond of cats." Fuyuki answered softly once more, a small smile appearing on her lips. As well as annoyed tick as she said added onto her answer in her head. "And lecturing me on how to be a 'lady'." 

"What does Mr. Sebastian like to eat?" Finny continued, a small smile appearing on his own face. 

"I believe anything besides sweets." Fuyuki answered thoughtfully, the real answer coming into mind once again. "I lied, he wants to eat your soul! I lied again Lol ... or am I?" 

"Hey, Ms. Fuyuki." Finny said once more as Fuyuki had her back turned, cleaning something. "Do you know what Mr. Sebastian use to do before he became a butler for the Master?" 

Not bothering in turning around, she answered: 

"He use to serve my brother- in- law, the Devil." Fuyuki answered, a large devilish smirk playing on her lips. 

"That's not very nice Ms. Fuyuki. You shouldn't call your brother- in- law a devil." Finny scolded with his childish tone. 

"Forgive me, I did not mean to insult him." She answered back once more, that devilish smirk still in place.