34 : Stowaway .

"Fuyuki, the Young Master would like me to inform you that you will be accompanying him as well as I and the young footman to a trip on the Campania." Sebastian had informed her that night.

"Fine." Fuyuki answered softly, her expression uncaring.

"However, I will have to ask you to keep such information a secret from the other servants." Sebastian explained once more.

Such a statement had surprised Fuyuki, causing her to look at Sebastian confused. However, she had agreed to do so.

And now she understood why he had wanted her to keep such information a secret.

"You must be joking Sebastian." Fuyuki cursed at Sebastian as he had helped her in.

"No, I am afraid this is our Young Master's orders." Sebastian answered with a smile.

"You would be willing to put your own wife into such a situation?"

"I am." He answered, that smile never leaving his face. "Since she is so capable of taking care of herself."

Fuyuki simply growled as a response.

"How is she?" Ciel asked as they had boarded the ship, the ship beginning to sail.

"She'll be alright." Sebastian answered with a smile. 

Fuyuki could feel the rough waters tilt the ship sightly, and took it as a sign that everything should be fine. 

At that moment, Fuyuki kicked open the top, and stood up, snakes draping on her shoulders as she did. 

"Just as I expected, I knew you would be fine." Sebastian said with a smile.

"So tell me, whose idea was it for me to be a stowaway, and stow in a crate full of snakes?" Fuyuki asked bitterly.

"It was the only solution we had to sneak you onto the ship. It is not very common for an Earl to bring his maid onto such a vcation such as this." Sebastian explained. "Others may think of you as a mistress." 

Once more, Fuyuki growled in response as Sebastian leaned towards her lips.