13 : To Say She Is ... .

"Whoa, you brought a really cute kid, huh. Are you a boy?" Was the voice of Joker as he was introduced to Ciel and Fuyuki by Sebastian. 

"Yes. I was a pageboy at the manor. Umm... My name is Finnian." Ciel introduced. 

"Oh, is the pretty lady with you going to join as well?" 

"Yes. My name is Mey- Rin." More lies of introduction. 

"What grand names. If you join, we'll give you both a stage names. We'll start with the boy. What's your strong point?" 

"... darts?" 

Fuyuki watched with interest as Ciel performed his entrance exam. This place, the circus, it was the perfect place 'to hide a wolf in sheep's clothing'. The perfect place for a demon dressed as a human, to blend in with humanity, and to only be considered a person with 'talent'. 

"Miss, your turn. What are your strong points?" 

"I'm unsure." Fuyuki replied thoughtful. "Perhaps you can help me?" It was one of those moments where it was the first time that the voice of Fuyuki could be heard in such a polite and gentle tone. 

She had passed through throwing daggers, tight rope walking, acrobatics, juggling, and flying blanco. It was a surprise to everyone else at her talents, yet it was no surprise to Sebastian or Ciel. 

"Such a talented lady you are!" Joker complimented. 

"Thank you very much." Fuyuki answered with a heart warming smile. 

"I would like to know Sir..." Joker asked as he faced Sebastian with a wide smile. "How you know such a pretty and talented young lady." 

"I would be pleased to say..." Sebastian answered, a simplistic smile appearing on his face. " To say I have known come to know her through my duties in the manor. She is quite the talented and beautiful young lady." Sebastian admitted. 

As if there was no further relation between the two...