Bonus Chapter VIII : Come Home .

"You want me to what?" Fuyuki questioned as she stood in the empty room cleaning, her sister Miyuki giving her a worried expression.

"Come home Fuyuki." Miyuki repeated, her tone filled with worry as she implored the idea over and over from earlier that day. "Our kingdom needs you."

"Is that why you have come to visit with giri no ani? (Brother in law)"

"Yes."

"Then no, I will not return for the time being."

"Fuyuki!" Miyuki yelled in frustration. "This isn't a request, it is an order from the Devil's Queen."

"Do not pull rank on me Miyuki!" Fuyuki yelled back.

"Then listen to me as your older sister." Miyuki begged. "There is a ruse among the soldiers, a rumour that they are attacking demons of a certain kind, our kind."

Silence followed as Miyuki explained the situation.

"Please Fuyuki, these are our people, and the soldiers fall under your jurisdiction."

Before Fuyuki could answer once more with another bitter remark, the door had suddenly opened to reveal Ciel and Rubrum at the doorway, a rather surprised look on their faces.

"You ladies are rather loud." Rubrum said with a small chuckle, both him and Ciel hearing every word of the argument.

Miyuki simply looked away with a rather upset look on her face as Rubrum approached her, wraping his arms around her in an embrace.

"Giri no ani, is it true what Miyuki said?" Fuyuki asked, a rather annoyed expression on her face. She cared very little of the demons of her kind.

Silence followed before he gave a small sigh and answered: "Yes."

"Then why do you need me to come home?" Fuyuki's calm expression almost sinking into a saddened one as her question became a plea for an answer.

"For a demon can lie, just as easily as a human can." Rubrum answered sadly. "I would never come here to retrieve you unless it was important, please come home Fuyuki."

"You can't take her, she is my servant!" Ciel yelled suddenly, his own command trying to take over Rubrum's. "She is contracted to me through her husband alone!"

"And she is my soldier, Phantomhive!" Rubrum answered back annoyed. Never once had someone talked back to Rubrum, especially not one so young and who was mortal. Although his outburst claimed to be angered, he actually really likes Ciel's bravery to speak up.

"Fuyuki." A sudden third voice had appeared at the doorway. Quickly, she averted her eyes to the voice and away from Ciel and Rubrum's bickering.

"Sebastian?" Fuyuki questioned uneasy, had he had heard everything as well?

"I release you."

Fuyuki's mind raced in confusion, anger, and then despair.

"What?"

"I release you." Sebastian answered once more. "I release you from your contract with me."

"Sebastian!" Fuyuki answered back, her face covered in complete sadness as the small contract mark on Fuyuki's left ring finger, slowly disappeared. "What are you saying!?"

"Your contract to always be with me will be nullified as I release you, and you will no longer have to serve under me or under young Lord Ciel Phantomhive." Sebastian answered, his face in a calm yet saddened state.

"Let's go Fuyuki." Rubrum said as Fuyuki stared at the ground in disbelief, following her sister and Rubrum as they began to exit the room. Had Sebastian actually left her?

"Fuyuki." Sebastian suddenly called out. "I expect you to be back soon, correct?" He suddenly asked. "It wouldn't be very lady like for a wife to not return to her husband after all."

Fuyuki looked back slightly confused while Rubrum simply laughed out loud.

"I knew there was a reason I liked him." Rubrum grinned. "He's a smart one indeed."

"Heh?" Fuyuki, Miyuki, and Ciel said confused. What was going on exactly?

"Fuyuki, your contract is that you marry the first demon that defeats you. The contract forces you to marry Sebastian, but you are also forced to serve him." Rubrum explained with that same smile. "Sebastian releasing you from your contract releases you from serving him, but you are still married. I believe the ring on your finger on your left hand there is of a different contract that binds you to him." Rubrum said with a raised eyebrow as he pointed to your hand.

Fuyuki stared at Rubrum with surprise, then at her ring, and then quickly ran back to Sebastian and hugged him tightly.

"I will return soon, and come back home to you Sebastian." Fuyuki said with a smile as she kissed Sebastian.

"I will be waiting, my lady."