39 : Subtle Moods .

Author's Note: Multiple readers have been asking me for a lemon for this story. So here is the link to this full chapter including lemon. If you wish to not read the lemon, then continue reading on here.
Thank you <3

https://www.wattpad.com/316620425-she-is-his-lady-39-subtle-moods-full-chapter-lemon

Fuyuki sat in the room, sitting up right in the bed with a single candlelight being the only source of light. She sat perched up on the bed, unable to sleep, not like she really does sleep in the first place. 

Her thoughts wondered to her last choice, she saved Ciel Phantomhive for Sebastian. Maybe she saved him cause she is slowly getting closer to Ciel, accepting him as her master. Maybe she was only saving him for Sebastian's sake. Or perhaps it was simply a whim. Perhaps. 

Sebastian slipped into the room as silent as the night, catching Fuyuki off guard with his voice. 

"You should be sleeping." Sebastian mentioned as he slipped off his long black robe. He was a domitory superviser for Blue for the time being... until Ciel was done with his investigation. 

Fuyuki almost scoffed at such a humouros comment. 

"Such a ridiculous comment, Professor Michaelis." Fuyki said with a smile. "You of course should know, I do not sleep." 

"Really, Mrs. Michaelis?" Sebastian questioned, a small smile spreading across his face in delight. 

Sebastian slowly approached Fuyuki, loosening the layers of this clothes as he did. 

"Don't pretend we're human Sebastian." Fuyuki answered, her tone almost bitter. 

"If we do not sleep..." Sebastian said as he suddenly pressed his lips against Fuyuki's, and pushing her further onto the bed as he layed on top. "Then perhaps we shou-" \

"Can I have something sweet, Sebastian?" Fuyuki asked all of a sudden, an innocent tone errupting from her throat. 

Sebastian stared at her in disbelief, blinking his eyes a few times before he sighed. 

"I suppose so." Sebastian said as he got up, his sexual mood ruined by Fuyuki's stomach. "Let us go to the kitchen." 

Sebastian turned to leave, until Fuyuki reached for him and kissed him once more. Her hands roaming to the inside of his shirt, and then slowly down to the belt of his pants. Fuyuki never broke the kiss as she undid Sebastian's belt, and then the button and zipper. 

"I want something sweet, Sebastian." Fuyuki repeated in a whisper, her voice seducing the demon as she smiled, her hand stretching downwards. 

Perhaps Sebastian's mood didn't disappear after all.