23 : Lady Feared .

Fuyuki had been sent to the dining hall along with all the other guest. Tanaka had thought it best to give her a job that would require her concentration, that would distract her from the recent unfortunate event. 

Rather slower then usual, she began to set the table, her quietness giving a rather eerie feeling to the others. 

"Hey, when are they serving the food?" A voice asked, but Fuyuki didn't bother to turn around. 

"I'm afraid I am unsure." Fuyuki answered. "With all that has happened, things may move quite slower then usual." A sniffling sound coming from the poor maid. 

"You shouldn't bother in crying anymore." That same voice answered back. "He's dead already. Just move on." 

"What?" Fuyuki answered softly, almost dangerously. She had turned around in that instant, only to see Charles Grey in a rather thoughtful manner. 

"Oh, I believe I have the perfect suitor for you in mind!" Grey had announced proudly. "Much better then that plain butler." 

At that moment, a plate had been sent flying towards Grey. Immediately, he had withdrew his sword, slicing through the plate easily. 

"I'll have to ask you to refrain from speaking ill of the dead." Fuyuki announced, a bitter expression on her face. "Especially about my late husband." 

"Tch." Grey answered with digust. "A lowly maid attacking the Queen's Private Secretarial Officer and butler." His tone was bitter as he went to make his counter attack. 

"Miss maid!" Several guest had yelled in astonishment. Only to be even more surprised that Fuyuki had successfully grabbed a hold of Grey's sword by the tip. Even Grey had a surprised look on his face. Never before had his blade been stopped, not by a hand anyways. 

"Do not speak ill of my late husband." Fuyuki warned once more as her eyes quickly changing to a bright red, and then back to it's dark maroon colour. 

For the moment, a look of fear had washed over Grey's face as Fuyuki slowly let go of the blade. 

"Miss Fuyuki, I hope you have been taking very good care of our guest." Tanaka's voice asked as he stepped into the dining hall. 

"Yes, I've taken good care of them." She answered as she turned away from Grey and headed out of the hall and to the kitchen.

~~

After that event, Fuyuki had permanently placed a small fear into Charles Grey, he never forgot those bright red eyes.