Halloween Special : His Treat of 'Trick 'or Treat' .

She would be considered a liar if she had said she wasn't trying to avoid Sebastian all day. And she would be a liar if she had said that she didn't have some close encounters with him. If it wasn't for her noticeable 'tail' and 'ears', Sebastian probably wouldn't be trying to 'hunt' her down. 

Fuyuki, the calm and collected maid, who barely ever showed a sign of weakness [except that one time...], was considered the female version of Sebastian when it came to cleaning... not really actually.. So seeing her like... this, would be considered a surprise. 

"Lady... Elizabeth..." Fuyuki said as she stared down at her new given 'uniform of the day'. "Is this really... necessary?" 

"Oh yes!" Elizabeth exclaimed happily as she put her hands together. "I think all the servants should dress up! It's Halloween! And you look so cute in it ~ !" 

"Ehh... Halloween? What's Halloween?" 

Throughout the party, Sebastian had been distracted. Just as he would serve the guest, through the crowd, he would watch as a tail and pair of ears, quickly make it's way to the opposite direction of him. It was as if they hypnotized him. Cause as soon as he saw them, he would instantly bolt towards it. Only to lose it. 

"Hmm? Where did they go?" Sebastian questioned as he placed a hand under his chin and pondered. However, while Sebastian thought about it, Fuyuki had hid behind the corner, breathing tiredly. 

"Phew!" 

"Finny." Sebastian called to the young gardener dressed as Frankenstein. "Have you seen Fuyuki?" 

"I think she's in the kitchen, Mr. Sebastian." 

"Bard." Sebastian called to the pyromaniac cook dressed as a werewolf. "Have you seen Fuyuki?" 

"I saw her bringin' a dessert cart to the dinin' 'all wit Mey- rin." 

"Mey- rin." Sebastian called to the clumsy maid dressed as a witch. "Have you seen Fuyuki?" 

"Uhh, she said something about going to her room and changing, before Mr. Sebastian saw her costume." 

"Her costume?" 

Fuyuki attempted in turning the door knob in a rush, but failed each time. Maybe if she took off her gloves that resemble cat paws... that would make things easier. 

"Fuyuki?" Sebastian's voice called through the halls, approaching quickly. 

"Ehh!" Fuyuki said surprised, as she had decided to run once more. Only to bump into someone. Their red eyes watching her gazingly. 

"Sebas... tian..." Fuyuki said, almost embarrassed. "Trick 'or treat!" Fuyuki randomly screamed, catching Sebastian slightly off guard. But he had then smiled at her, as he leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips. 

"I choose 'treat'." Sebastian said, that devious smile which suggested something quite 'naughty', never leaving his lips.