Bonus Chapter II : Meeting a Similar Face .

Ciel had read over the name over and over again. The coincidence of related names was to much of a...  coincidence. Ciel couldn't believe it, yet why hadn't nothing been mentioned before? 

"Master Ciel, your guest has arrived." 

"Alright then." Ciel answered, making his way to the door to greet his guest. 

"Oh my, it is truly a magnificent place." The guest had gushed as Sebastian had led them inside to the foyer, where the servants all bowed down, trying to hide their suprised amazement in the identical looks that this lady shared with Fuyuki. 

"I am quite pleased that you are enjoying the sight, Dear Lady." Sebastian addressed. 

"Now, I would like to know why you have come here, Lady Miyuki Eien." Ciel addressed as Ciel sat down before the guest. Introductions were over, and as pleasant as they were, Ciel wanted to get straight to business. 

"I am quite sure you know why I am here, Ciel Phantomhive." Miyuki answered with that same pleasant smile that seemed to be permanent on her face. Ciel understanding that she had only came for what she had mentioned on the phone, sent Sebastian out to get what she had asked for. 

"Lady Miyuki, I have brought what you have asked for." Sebastian mentioned as he walked back in the room. Miyuki only smiled in acknowledgement, and didn't bother to turn around as an extra being had walked into the room, sitting on the extra chair in the dining room. 

"Fuyuki, sister, how have you been?" Miyuki asked, placing her tea cup down. 

Ciel as well as the servants couldn't help but look back and forth between the two look a likes. The relation between the identical twins was obvious, but the facial expressions as well as personality differed between the 2. Fuyuki was rather bitter and always scowled, was a completely different person compared to the cheery and smiling Miyuki. 

"And so you have found yourself a husband." Miyuki mentioned. "May I ask who?" 

"The butler." You answered simply, eyeing Sebastian casually. 

"Oh. I must say you have found an excellent husband indeed." Miyuki smiled once more. 

Not much time had passed till Miyuki had thought it was best for herself to leave. The servants had left to get the carriage while Sebastian had gotten ready to escort Miyuki out. 

"I hope you come home soon Fuyuki." Miyuki mentioned as she turned back to face her sister, her smile faded and her expression sunken. "Cause even my Husband can not stop what has fallen under your jurisdiction. And it's heartbreaking to watch those we call our own, wither away before us." Miyuki said before turning back around. "Come home soon, dear sister. Cause even the castle walls cry for your return home." Miyuki said as she exit the room. 

"Anything you would like to say?" Ciel questioned as Miyuki had exit the room. And it was quite obvious that Fuyuki had understood Miyuki's last statement before she had left. The question was, would Fuyuki follow suit, and would she tell Ciel. 

"No." Fuyuki answered sadly yet calmly. "I have nothing to say my Lord." She had lied once more.