30 : Added Lies .

Surprised looks raised on both Fuyuki and Sebastian's faces, as Ciel had asked Snake to become a servant of the Phantomhive household. Was this boy crazy? Once Snake finds out what really happened to his 'family', then what?

"Fuyuki, please escort Snake to the servants quarters." Ciel suddenly ordered.

"Yes, my Lord." Fuyuki said with a bow as she then led Snake out of the green house.

Snake didn't talk much to Fuyuki, it seemed like he didn't trust her. Not one bit. It was quite obvious with the way his snake would randomly hiss at her from behind.

"We're the same." Fuyuki suddenly said to young hybrid. "The situations that is."

"What are you saying?" Snake replied. "Says Keats." He finished.

"To be welcomed into a different place." Fuyuki answered sadly. "To have a new family. It's a difficult situation to adjust too."

Snake stared at Fuyuki's back in silence, as if trying to see if see through a trick that Fuyuki could possibly be playing.

"I only hope you have room in your heart for your new family." Fuyuki finished, turning back to Snake with a gentle smile.

Snake couldn't help but look back at Fuyuki surprised. The small aura around the maid had suggested that she couldn't be trusted. Even his 'companions' had sense that disturbing aura coming from Fuyuki. But her kind words and gentle expression, had said otherwise. Perhaps, he could trust her.

~~

"So?" Sebastian asked as you had arrived in the kitchen later that day, him already washing the dishes.

"He'll work for the Young Master." Fuyuki answered as she began aiding Sebastian with the dishes.

"That was simple persuading." Sebastian answered with a smirk. "Of course, for a 'trickster'."

Fuyuki smirked.

"Yes, a trickster."