9 : A Man to Compare .

She watched intently from the side as this 'stranger' actually trusted Bard to help cook the food. Finni to mash the potatoes. And Meyrin to touch the plates and silverware. This 'stranger' from India, Agni, his name. In comparison, he was exactly like Sebastian in so many ways. Except he was more tolerant of things, he was human. 

"Ahh young miss." Agni called out to Fuyuki. "May I ask for your help in preparing the cottage pie?"

Without another word, Fuyuki did as she was requested. Unsure herself onto why she was even listening to this 'stranger'. She didn't even know how to make cottage pie. 

"Quite the man this so called 'Prince' has chosen to serve him." Fuyuki mentioned. "He is quite tolerable of the other servants. Unlike you, dear Sebastian." 

"Fuyuki, it is quite impolite for a lady to talk of her husband in such a manner." Sebastian answered. 

"I have told you before have I not? I am not a lady, but a maid in the Phantomhive Household." 

"Yet a maid is still a lady. And it it still impolite to talk of your husband in such a manner." 

"It's also quite impolite for a woman's husband to show such jealous features so openly." Fuyuki answered with a smirk.