36 : These Human Traits , I Hate .

They killed them all. These beasts, these monsters, these demons... killed them all.

It was strange how Ciel had began to call them such, began to refer to them as such in his mind. Yet, the words that left his mouth didn't fit.

"Sebastian, Fuyuki. Go ahead and take my aunt the others to a safe place." Ciel requested. "Come back as soon as you are sure they are safe!"

Oh these human traits of insecurity, how Fuyuki hated it so.

And as Sebastian and Fuyuki arrived to save the Midford family, smashing the undead's heads, the only solution to the problem. Fuyuki had learned that the MIdford's were knights, just like her. They would not run away from battle even in distress, for they claimed they protected they weak. Completey different from her own aspect. For she killed the weak, all for her Lord.

Oh these human traits of self rightousness, how Fuyuki hated it.

"I'm afraid I can not follow through Lady Midford." Fuyuki answered seriously, surprising Sebastian. "By order of Lord Ciel Phantomhive, I have been asked to protect, and keep you safe."
"Then you are a fool! A mere maid dare question the knighthood of the Midford family!?"

"I am a knight who protects my Lord by killing the weak." Fuyuki admitted, as she subtely moved her fingers, the invisibile wires cutting through the undead. "But for now I will listen to his Lord, and protect the weak."

Silence followed as the groans were heared from behind Fuyuki, the sight of body aparts coming apart, causing more fear at the invisble weapon cutting them down.

"Do you dare question the commitment, the honour, and the knighthood of I?" And then those menacing dark maroon eyes, became that bright red.

"No... my Lady Knight." Lady Midford had answered, her voice a whisper and her tone of voice brought down to a drone.

Sebastian smiled. For Fuyuki would protect the weak, even if it meant through her trickery.

Oh these human traits of weakness, how Fuyuki would hate to be human.