49 : Her Laughter

For Vanecialai12313, whose kindness and patience motivated me to keep going.

'The poor girl' that was the only thought that ran through Fuyuki's mind. To learn that your own mother would use you for her own gain. Fuyuki shouldn't be talking though, she didn't care for hers.

It was at that moment that Ciel had decided to put his foot down and take the initiative to have everyone killed. Which was what happened. Sebastian and Fuyuki had killed all the soldiers that pretended to be werewolves, and then killed Sullivan's mother as well with her own mustard gas.

A sudden blast from above ground grabbed the butler's and maid's attention.

"That sound..." Sebastian as he stared up at the ceiling. "We should go check the young master and everyone else."

"I suppose we should." Fuyuki replied, Sebastian leading the way out from the underground dungeon.

They ran, Fuyuki following after Sebastian as he led the way to Ciel. There was loud booming noises with the smell of gun powder in the air. Fuyuki was entertained by all of it, by these human actions. They would first kill each other, before helping one another. It was no wonder that demons fed on the corrupted souls, they were everywhere after all.

They had finally caught up with Ciel and the others, and had instantly began running away from a giant metal vehicle. They called it a Panzer, which a carried a long canon at the front of it. Ciel had assigned everyone their duties, with Sebastian and Fuyuki accompanying him to take down the Panzer.

"There's people inside it." Fuyuki commented. She literally thought it was just a hunk moving metal on its own...

"Of course, or how will it move?" Sebastian questioned his wife. She could be... slow at times.

Sebastian and Fuyuki attacked the Panzed head on, only leaving footprints into the metal body.

But Ciel has come up with a plan.

After dodging the infantry and their guns, then burning them alive with Bard's homemade bomb. Fuyuki and Sebastian attacked the Panzer.

"It's coming Sebastian, Fuyuki. Go!" Ciel commanded.

"Idiots! They're coming to die!" Hilde screamed in German. "Fire!"

Sebastian and Fuyuki jumped in front of the canon, the canon aimed right at them as it fired. But as the canon shot it's attack, Sebastian had kicked it away, with Fuyuki following with an invisible attack and cutting the canon into pieces.

The panzer shaked as both demons had landed on it, causing the soldiers inside to scream in confusement.

Just then, Sebastian had punched a whole at the top, ripping it open.

"It's true." Sebastian said as he and Fuyuki looked into the machine through the hole. "The top is thin and soft."

Immediately, Hilde starting shooting. Only for both demons to simply catch all the bullets.

"You look like mice caught in a trap." Fuyuki mentioned. "Trembling so close to each other inside that box."

"You're monsters..." Hilde answered back, as a nervous smile appeared on her face,

"Since you look so pathetic. My master decided to present you with special supplies prepared by the household's chef." Sebastian answered back with a smile, dropping in two home made bombs. "By all means, enjoy them"

The panzer exploded as Ciel, Sebastian and Fuyuki watched it burn.

"Now it doesn't look like a moving battle ship, more like a moving oven." Ciel commented.

"You are right." Sebastian replied, as Fuyuki laughed beside him. He hadn't his wife laugh in such a long time, he was happy to hear her voice ring out with laughter. Even if she was laughing at death.