20 : Smart Move .

"You're going to be working in the kitchen tonight." Sebastian ordered Fuyuki, just as she was about to exit the kitchen. "Mey- Rin will be working outside in the dining hall." 

"So you don't want me working in the dining hall?" Fuyuki questioned with a raised eyebrow. "Is it because most of the guest tonight are males?" Fuyuki couldn't help but tease. 

No answer came in return. 

"I never figured you as the jealous type, Sebastian." Fuyuki commented with a chuckle. 

"I assure you, Fuyuki..." Sebastian began to answer. "I am not envious of anything." 

"Really?" Fuyuki questioned, her teasing unending. 

"Really." Sebastian answered. 

"Then why are you avoiding my question?" 

"What question?" 

"Why don't you want me to work in the dining hall tonight?" Fuyuki questioned once more, a small smile on her face. 

No answer came in return, again. 

"Still no answer." Fuyuki mentioned with a small chuckle. "You must be jealous." 

"I've told you already Fuyuki, I am not jealous." Sebastian answered again. 

"Then answer the question, Sebastian." Fuyuki beckoned. "Or will you continue to defend yourself against my verbal assault?" 

More silence followed, causing Fuyuki to smile once more. 

"I assure you Fuyuki, I am not envious of whatever you speak of." Sebastian finally answered, turning to face you with a serious expression. "The reason I am not envious is because your not working in the dining hall tonight." Sebastian finished as he walked out of the kitchen. 

Once more, you smiled to yourself as you let out a small and amused chuckle. 

"Very smart move, Sebastian."