17 : Unrequited Sorrow .

Baron Kelvin, Joker, the Docter, the children. They were all dead. But that wasn't truly part of the plan. 

Baron Kelvin, the idiot of a man. Welcomed them into the house as guest, even presented them with dinner and a 'special' show. However, all his plans had gone down hill when the Baron had presented Ciel with a 'surprise'. It was then that Ciel had shot the Baron. Sebastian had sliced off Joker's arm, his loss of blood his death. Sebastian had killed the Docter. Even the Phantomhive severvants had sucessfully killed the rest of the circus members. 

On direct orders from Ciel, Sebastian had sent the place ablaze. In that fire, everyone was gone. 

The encounter with Doll, was no different. The cries of despair were ignored as Ciel commanded it. 

"Fuyuki." 

"Yes, my Lord." 

Fuyuki's gaze out the window of the train didn't go unnoticed. It was quite obvious that she had felt bothered. Snapping out of her trance was Sebastian's hand on top of hers.  

Fuyuki had turned her head slowly to face Sebastian, who held a peculiar look on his face, questioning her onto what was wrong. 

"It's quite sad, that that child had to die." She answered, only to turn away once more. "Yet, for some reason I do not share that sorrow." 

Sebastian didn't know what to make of her confession. It was truly a sorrow to kill a child. Yet, Fuyuki didn't share that sadness, but she felt it. 

In the end, perhaps she simply didn't care.