14 : A Demon in Human Skin .

"I'm so glad to finally have a roommate." The girl exclaimed happily. She had the habit of continuous talking, even when the other didn't reply to her rantings. 

"Oh, and that man you were with. 'Black' was his name right? He's a handsome man indeed." The girl gushed. 

"It's against ground rules, but I would love to know him better, if you know what I mean." The girl giggled. 

"With the way he performs though, it's like he's a demon, only in human skin." The girl continued on. 

"You think so?" Fuyuki finally answered. 

"Yeah." She answered. That smile never leaving her face, as if there was nothing to fear. Humans could be so trivial and naive at times. 

"You performed really well on your exam as well. Almost makes me think my own roommate is a demon." She chuckled once more. 

"Perhaps I am." 

Silence took over for the moment, Fuyuki's face a dead straight devilish smile. The girl's eyes wide with shock, as if part of her was forcing herself not to believe that. 

"You're such a joker 'Lady', you're like 'Suit'. A joker." She laughed as she addressed Fuyuki by her stage name. "What would a demon even be doing here?" Her laughter continued, hiding her fear at Fuyuki's words. 

"The circus is full of humans. Special humans who have strange, yet superb talents. Much more superior then any normal human. Possibly." Fuyuki explained. 

"I guess you're right." The girl continued her gentle chuckle. "This circus is filled with some talented people." 

"Normal people taste rather bland compared to circus people." 

"Excuse me?" Fuyuki's explanation had caught the girl off guard. 

"The circus is filled with special people indeed. Yet these people hide a secret, darker then any other human's that I have seen." 

Fear engulfed the small tent, the girl's eyes dead locked on Fuyuki's in fear. 

"What are you talking about 'Lady'? You're scaring me." 

"Am I?" Fuyuki teased. "I know of your secret. Such a hideous secret indeed." 

"Stop it 'Lady'." She cowered. But Fuyuki continued. 

"A young woman of deceit, greed, lust, and utter murder. To take what she wants without hesitation, or conscience. One who enjoys the rich sight of children affliction." 

"Stop it!" 

"You my dear, have an ugly, yet delightfully appealing soul." 

"What do you want from me?" Her tears would not stop now. Fear had taken over her as Fuyuki's words sank in. 

"I simply wish to..." In a gentle whisper in the girl's ear. "Devour you." 

No other sound was made. Her body frozen in terror and her mind drowning in despair. 

"Sleep tight, 'Girlie'." 

"Boss Daggers! Please! I can't be with her anymore!" The girl yelled frantic. 

"Already? But you just got her as a new roommate yesterday." 

"You have anything to do with that, Fuyuki?" Sebastian asked, an arched eyebrow as he eyed the calm girl beside him. Eating her breakfast like nothing could be heard outside. 

"No." Fuyuki answered. "Perhaps, she dislikes me is all."