21 : Last Goodnight .

A knock came to Fuyuki's door that night, and without hesitation, Fuyuki opened it. 

"Fuyuki, you really shouldn't just open the door like that. We have guests in the mansion, and you're a lady." Sebastian lectured as he walked into the room. 

"This is the servants quarters." Fuyuki answered. "I highly doubt any guests will be coming by here." 

"Nevertheless, we have male servants." Sebastian continued. 

"The only male servant that comes here is you, dear Sebastian." She answered with a teasing smile. "And occasionally, Tanaka." 

"We have a killer in the mansion." 

"And you think I can't handle such a troublesome task by myself?" 

The small bicker had soon ended, sending Fuyuki to sit on top of the bed with a bored expression. 

"Why exactly are you here Sebastian? You don't usually come in here lecturing me about being a 'lady'." 

"I have a favor to ask of you." Sebastian mentioned as he slowly sat on the bed as well, close to Fuyuki. 

"And what would that be?" 

Slowly, Sebastian smiled as he leaned into Fuyuki, whispering gently into her ear of what he wanted. 

"You're joking." 

"Afraid not." Sebastian answered, as he leaned in once more, this time kissing Fuyuki gently on the lips. 

"Well, goodnight Fuyuki." Sebastian said as he headed towards the door. "This shall be our last till then." He finished, walking out of the room, and closing the door gently. 

"Yes..." Fuyuki answered plainly, laying back in bed as she covered her eyes with her arm. "Our last goodnight."