2 : Smile .

"She's just like Mr. Sebastian." Meyrin said on the sidelines, as she, Finni, and Bard quietly watched from behind the door.

"Yeah, she does everything perfectly like Sebastian." Finni agreed. 

"If it wasn' 'or tha' expressionless expression on 'er face, you figure she be the female version o' him." Bard mentioned. 

"Fuyuki, at least smile a bit." Sebastian said as he turned around from his dinner preparation to face his female companion. "It's quite improper for a lady not to smile." 

"I am a maid in the Phantomhive household, and thus, not a proper lady." She answered plainly, not looking up from her duty of cleaning the silverware. "So, I see no need to smile." 

"Even so, such a beautiful lady should not let a frown dominate her face all the time." Sebastian continued on with that devious smile. 

"Tch." Was her answer once more. "If you say so." 

"How in the world..." Sebastian begun, staring at the barren lot, the broken porcelain cups and plates, and now the burnt food. "... did this happen?" The 3 servants cowered in fear as they would now have to explain their wrongs. 

"These humans have some very funny faults." Fuyuki said with a small laugh. "Quite funny indeed." She continued, her soft laugh now being replaced with a small smile.