7 : Funeral .

Fuyuki watched from outside along with Sebastian and the Undertaker, the roses blowing into the church. A funeral was what she was told they were to attend, a funeral of a loved one of the young Lord. 

"Why is that we must attend such ceremonies?" Fuyuki asked, her understanding of such an event quite low. 

"The ceremony is called a funeral. It is a time for remembering the one that has passed." Sebastian explained, his focus never leaving the young Lord. 

"Remember what? The person has passed, why remember such matters of the past?" However, Sebastian didn't spare a response. 

Even after, she didn't understand the point of a so called 'funeral'. As a soldier, never once had she held such a ceremony in remembrance of her dead enemies, or her fallen allies. Neither had she ever held one after the death of people who had given birth to 'twins'. She shed no emotion for what she considered to be 'trivial matters'. 

"A ceremony in remembrance of the fallen." Fuyuki said annoyed as she stood up from the neatly piled rocks she had stacked. In her mind she had thought of her enemies, of her allies and comrades, of every living being she had killed, or had let die. In her mind she didn't understand the point of remembering the dead. But of course... it's not like she had forgotten them either. 

"A funeral... Tch."