44 : Cute .

"She's so cute." Were the only words that Fuyuki could find to describe the Lord of the lands, Sieglinde Sullivan. The young girl simply gave Fuyuki a blush in response, as the rest who understood German face palmed themselves in disbelief.

"Fuyuki, that is very unlady like to describe a young lord with such a description." Sebastian lectured in a low whisper in Fuyuki's ear.

"Well it's true." She simply mumbled back.

They had followed the young woman and her carrier, Wolfram, to her place of living, and were then offered dinner as Wolfram went to the back to start.

But an hour had passed in silence as Sebastian decided to then check up on him.

Silence lingered on as Ciel and young Lord Sullivan had a broken conversation on personal matters.

"I apologize for my master's speech, he has not fully learned the basics of this country's dialect. (In German)" Fuyuki apologized for Ciel.

"It is no problem." Sullivan continued on in German, as Ciel sat there confused. "But do you really think I'm cute?" She suddenly gushed.

"Yes! So cute I could just eat you up!" Fuyuki continued on, as she as well gushed. It was the first time Ciel had seen such true emotion from her for anything. But in reality, Fuyuki didn't compliment just her looks, but as well as her soul. Fuyuki was simply hungry.