Bonus Chapter IV : Your Lady .

"So there seems to be trouble in your own world." Ciel restated, after Fuyuki had explained what her sister had meant the last time she was there.

"Yes, Young Lord." Fuyuki answered plainly. "It's simply nothing. I will take care of the problem when Sebastian is finish his business here."

~~

"You're here again." Sebastian said with a soft tone, a small smile gracing his lips.

"So I am." The female voice answered back kindly. "I find it quite entertaining to come back and forth between worlds."

"Won't your husband worry about such?"

"I highly doubt it." The female answered. "No one here interest me as much as my husband. Besides, I come here to visit 'her'."

"Of course, Lady Miyuki." Sebastian answered as he turned to bow. "Would you like me to take you to her?"

"No, that is alright butler." Miyuki answered kindly, a smile still on her lips. "Tell me about her. About Fuyuki when you met her. I would like to hear the stories."

"Of course, dear Lady." Sebastian answered once more with a bow. "Fuyuki is nothing but an utter bitch." Sebastian admitted. "She's uncaring, emotionless, blunt, and mocking. She doesn't act like a lady at all,  and seems to do that on purpose."

The comment made Miyuki laugh.

"That sounds exactly like her." Miyuki continued to laugh. "But I've seen her near you, butler. I've seen her drop her defences, I've seen her vulnerable. But only around you. Why?" Miyuki questioned, her expression serious all of a sudden.

"Why has Fuyuki simply dropped all that made her, to you?" Miyuki continued to question. "How did you win against my husband's best soldier? How the hell did you defeat my sister!?"

Silence followed right after. Sebastian was slightly caught off guard by Miyuki's sudden burst of anger. The Devil's Lady was known to be quite calm, and kind.

"She doesn't belong to you." Was Miyuki's last words, before she had decided to head towards the door to leave.

"She is my lady." Sebastian's voice sudden called out, his tone serious. Miyuki slowly turned around, and had instantly taken notice of Sebastian's red eyes, his pupils, slits.

"She belongs only to me." Sebastian answered dangerously. "I had seduced her, manipulated her, defeated her. She is mine." His eyes and tone were serious.

"If you take what is mine, then I will not hesitate to take away everything that is yours." Sebastian threatened.

Miyuki simply stared at Sebastian, her serious glare unlifting.

"It's considered a dangerous act to threaten the Devil's Lady, butler." Miyuki mentioned. "I am sure you know that."

"I do." Sebastian answered, his own glare still fixiated on his face.

And then she smiled.

"You're quite something, butler." Miyuki said with a smile. "No wonder my sister wanted you. I approve of you, Sebastian Michaelis. She, is your lady."