42 : Maid .

"As a maid at the Phantomhive household, I start my day early by helping the butler prepare the Earl's morning tea." Is what I would like to say, but I preferably sleep in, as what humans call it. As a demon, I do not need rest, but I do prefer to lie around and do nothing. That is simply my preference though. 

Instead, I wait for Sebastian to call for me to ready things. Although this all happens after the Earl has woken up from his sleep. 

After such, Sebastian gives me the daily duties that is to be performed during the Earl's breakfast. Although I am quite capable of doing human duties on my own, I prefer to give Sebastian a hard time. 

But for today, I have decided to do my duties properly. First on the list is to clean the bed sheets from the Earls and servants beds, and ready them for tonight's sleep. After so, I dust the rooms, and then accompany Sebastian to ready lunch. If allowed too, I do accompany the Early and Sebastian on their public outings, if there is any to be performed. But rarely choose to go as this allows me to lay around and do nothing for the time they are absent. 

After lunch is served to the earl, I attempt to prepare snacks as Sebastian gives the Earl his daily teachings. Soon after, Sebastian comes downstairs and fixes my failure of a snack, and then I'm off polishing and rearranging the silver. 

When I help with dinner, I only pick the tea set and silverware. Apparently everything else I am not very sufficient in. Apparently... 

While the butler bathes the Earl and puts him to bed, I am cleaning the table, helping with dishes, and attempting to enjoy a nice human meal with the servants in the back. Never works though, I simply only want dessert and nothing else. However, there is usually not enough dessert for the servants (mainly because I want an entire cake to eat myself), which usually results in Sebastian making another cake for me while the other servants ready for bed. After so, I accompany Sebastian to the office to do administrative counts. Then he escorts me to my bedroom, where he likes to imply things, which infuriates me, which makes me slam the door (-_-) .And that is a normal day in the life of me being a maid. 

Not including the little jobs that the Queen's Watchdog does of course. ;D