29 : Nightmares .

That was the only way Arthur could describe them. 'Nightmares'.

~~

The information rushed at Arthur as he put it all together. Ciel, the Queen's Watchdog, and Sebastian, the butler.

"The truth." Sebastian had said as he leaned towards the wordsmith. "That I'm not human."

In an instant, Arthur had fallen to the floor, trying to get away from Sebastian as he taunted him, an unimaginable being beginning to stand before him.

Arthur quickly got up, attempting to run. But he had bumped into someone falling to the floor, Sebastian. In another fit of fear, Arthur looked around for anyone to save him.

"Ms- Ms. Maid!" Athur screamed to the young woman. Surely the maid who is married to Sebastian would be fearful of the sight as well, wouldn't she?

Unless...

"Something wrong..." Fuyuki began to question, the iris of her eyes glowing a bright red, and her smile dangerously filled of only sharp teeth. "... Mr. Wordsmith?"

"Ms.- Ma- Mai-" Arthur stuttered as he backed away from the young maid who was walking towards him now in a surprisingly quick movement. "You- you're a- a mon-"

"A what?" Fuyuki questioned as she stood in front of Arthur now, her alarming figure scaring the poor wordsmith. Her arms extended to a monstrous proportion, her spine stretching out of her back, her eyes wide and deranged. She was grotesque. "A monster?"

She wasn't human herself.

"Mr. Wordsmith, it's a great offense to insult a woman in front of others. Especially in front of her husband." Fuyuki mentioned as she and Sebastian stood above his fallen form.

Oh how Arthur wanted to run away, desperately run away.

"I trust the events of today will never leave your mouth." Fuyuki mentioned with a grin.

"One wonders what would happen if you were to reveal this matter..." Sebastian added. "I'm sure you understand, right?"

"I'll never say! I'll never say it so please!!" Arthur screamed as he ran away, his eyes shut at the scene he refused to witness.

"Those words. I will make sure that you never, ever forget them." Sebastian said in a soft haunting voice. "We're always watching..."

Extended Ending:

"I didn't realize your form was so..." Sebastian began to comment. "So horrific." A teasing smile on his face.

"Then you must have horrible taste when it comes to females." You answered back with a smile. "That, or you don't know me very well, Sebastian."

"Oh?"

"That obviously wasn't my true form."

"That wasn't her true form?" Ciel questioned softly to Sebastian.

"No Young Master." Sebastian answered with a devious smile, watching as her body changed back to the shape of a human. "She is already in her true form."