5 : Tease .

"You'll get older if you work so hard." Fuyuki teased, noticing Sebastian standing behind her as she stopped to watch the cat play in front of her. 

"Somehow, such a statement doesn't sound right coming from a soldier." Sebastian answered with a smirk as he went to feed the cat. 

Fuyuki, although takes the form of a cat as well, was surprised that Sebastian was showing such care to a stray animal. In fact, he showed his unconditional love for the animal as he would pet and softly press it's paws, complimenting it each time. 

"Such a  beauty." Sebastian said as he looked at Fuyuki, the cat still in his hands. 

"If you think so." Fuyuki answered plainly once more. She was never one to talk much. "To see an animal as something beautiful is quite the human trait." 

"And who is to say that I was speaking about the cat?" Sebastian questioned, that small smile still on his face. Fuyuki only shot a look at Sebastian and stood up, getting ready to get back to work. 

"To tease a lady onto such is not very gentlemen like." She answered. 

"Who is to say I was even teasing, Fuyuki?" 

Fuyuki only shot another glare at Sebastian before walking back into the household. She would not allow Sebastian to get to her. She would not allow him to see her coloured cheeks, stained a light pink.