4 : The Devil's Soldier .

She stood off to the sides, leaning against the wall in a bored manner. She waved her finger back and forth in a never repeating motion. To others, she looked like a vulnerable victim, watching the black butler that fluently killed the enemies. 

But who would have guessed that she was not simply waving her finger around, but was killing the enemies as well. Her weapon, almost invisible. 

"Was it wise, Sebastian, to just leave her behind?" Ciel asked as Sebastian carried the young boy home, a look of indifference mixed with anger on his face. 

"She will be alright my Lord." Sebastian reassured with his usual smile. "She is after all, a soldier to 'He'. As well as a servant in the Phantomhive estate." 

"A soldier..." Ciel repeated under his breath, a question he wanted answered, but didn't press further. 

"Oh, where is Fuyuki?" Finni asked curiously, knowing fully well that Fuyuki had accompanied Sebastian when he had so called 'gone out'. 

"She is-" 

"I'm here." Fuyuki answered with a plain tone, her walking stance nothing but casual, as if she had been there the entire time. 

"I take you have finished what has been asked of you." Ciel said as Sebastian placed him onto his feet to walk. 

"Yes, my Lord." Fuyuki said with a bow. 

"You finished that fairly quickly." Sebastian whispered into her ear, his breath trickling down her neck, an arm wrapped loosely around her waist. 

"'His' soldiers don't waste time on such trivial task as killing humans." Fuyuki answered annoyed. Sebastian only shaked his head, his smile never fading from his lips. She was intriguing to him, almost a mystery wrapped in beauty. And she was all his.