48 : No Master .

Fuyuki stood at the window with Sebastian and Ciel, as they all peered inside to see the young Sullivan sleeping.

"You really want to take her to the 'outside world', as you call it." Fuyuki asked once more, watching as the young woman was now waking up from her sleep.

"Are you against it?" Ciel asked seriously, his eyes never adverting from the young Sullivan.

"No, I just don't wish to take care of anyone else but you, Young Master." Fuyuki teased back.

It was then that the three has revealed themselves to Sullivan, tempting her with ideas of the 'outside world'.

And she went for it.

After Fuyuki had dressed Sullivan, she had quickly picked her up as the four of them all now disappeared into the night.

Sebastian and Fuyuki had led Ciel and Sullivan into the underground passageway they had discovered earlier. Sullivan was simply astonished by all of it, she was unaware of the doings that her so called 'magic' was creating.

For a moment, the four of them had hid in the control room as they had discovered the secret of the amulets that each person had carried on them. They were simply being watched, tracked, buy an unknown assailant with unknown intentions.

Only for it to be revealed later the true intentions of the 'outside world'. To deceive a little girl, into creating the most powerful poisonous gas in history, and for it to be named 'SuLIN' after her.

Sullivan looked at at the old woman with shocked and hurt eyes, and then they slowly drifted to Fuyuki. Fuyuki stared back for a moment, reading into the eyes of the young woman. She felt her pain and her heart break... but Fuyuki didn't care. For Fuyuki has no master above her brother in law, and no human master above Ciel.