Bonus Chapter IX : Home .

She sat in the carriage, twisting the ring on her finger as she stared out the window. It had been insisted that she acts more 'human', and not simply run home upon arrival of the world of the living. 

As the driver had helped her exit the carriage, she had tipped him some money before approaching the large doors of the mansion. 

She was dressed in a dark maroon dress, covered in frills and lace that flowed out from the long dress. She hated it, this was her sister's style, not hers. 

A loud knock had come from the front door. 

"A guest?" Ciel asked as he sat down for his breakfast, the servants all around him surprised as well. He really wasn't expecting anyone this early in the morning. "Sebastian, who is at the door?" Ciel demanded. 

"I'm unsure young Lord, there isn't to be any guest today." Sebastian apologized. 

"Go see who it is Sebastian." Ciel demanded as Tanaka served breakfast in replacement of Sebastian. 

"Yes, my Lord." 

Sebastian had quickly made his way to the front door, but he was unsure who was outside. 

Upon opening the door, it had suddenly become a giant blur of red to Sebastian. He was unsure what had just happened just a few seconds ago, but he was sure on what was happening at that moment. 

Fuyuki had latched herself onto him, holding onto him so tightly as if he would leave her. Her lips were attached to his, pressing on his own as if it was a life source she needed. She simply wouldn't allow his lips to be free, for as one ended, another began. The passion that Sebastian had felt for the woman in his arms, never left him. 

And then she slowly let go, as if savouring the moment a little while longer, not wanting it to end. Well she didn't have to let it end... but they were in public. So no. 

"Fuyuki, how unlad-" 

"I miss you, Sebastian." Fuyuki said with a smile as she stared at the butler clad in black. Sebastian simply stared back at the woman before him, he had missed her dearly as well. Fuyuki had been gone for quite some time, and it was unknown when she would or if she would return. 

"I miss you too, Fuyuki." Sebastian said with a smile. "But it is quite unlady like to be cutting people off at mid sentence!" 

"Heh..." Fuyuki answered confused. 

"And it is quite unlady like to display such strong feelings of affection in public!" Sebastian continued on with his lecture. "Even if it is to your husband. You need to remember these mannerisms Fuyuki." 

"Sebastian, I just returned!" Fuyuki yelled back with a pout, as she threw her arms up in the air in frustration. "Stop lecturing me." 

Then she walked off, as she mumbled: "Stupid butler aesthetics." 

But Sebastian had reached out for her once more, and kissed her one last time. 

"Welcome home, Fuyuki." Sebastian said once more. 

"I'm home, Sebastian."