50 : Lessons

The three had arrived in time, Fuyuki sticking a butter knife into the soldiers neck as she tried once more to kill the Green Witch. 

Fuyuki and Sebastian ran for the train, Fuyuki grabbing an injured Wolfram on the way, as she was ordered. 

They had returned to Diederich's home to get Wolfram a docter, as well as to clean themselves off from today's battle. 

From there, when Wolfram was healed, they returned back to England where Sebastian had tasked himself with the duty to teach Wolfram English. He was supposed to also teach the young Sieglinde, but she asked for Fuyuki instead, in hopes she'll be a little nicer. But who knows if Fuyuki actually knows proper mannerisms... 

Sebastian had served the afternoon tea with snacks, where Sieglinde was a little to excited to consume. 

"No." Fuyuki said,  tapping Sieglinde's hand, causing her to pull back. Sieglinde gave a saddened look like she was about to cry as Sebastian reached over and took her plate away.

"But-" Sieglinde tried to speak out.

"Young Lady, please understand that your manners are simply preposterous." Fuyuki explained. "Using such language as: 'this is yummy', touching sugar with your bare hands, and taking cake before you are offered any is very unlady like. Remember, we are now beginning your lessons for Our Majesty, the Queen's, Tea meeting."

As Fuyuki lectured Sieglinde, Sebastian was lecturing Wolfram that he wouldn't listen to his complaints unless it was in English.

And it went like that, for the rest of the day. Thankfully, Lady Elizabeth had come over to the mansion to see Ciel, and had aided in helping poor Sieglinde in learning more manners into becoming a young English lady.

Fuyuki stood in her room, changing into her night gown, before a soft knock came to her door.

"Come in." She replied, allowing Sebastian to walk into the room and view lovingly at Fuyuki's bare back. Before she completely put on her night gown.

"Fuyuki, I've told you before, you simply can't allow people into your room without checking who it is is." Sebastian lectured.

"The male servants don't come here, we've spoken about this before, Sebastian."

"We have a new male servant."

"Who doesn't speak any English." Fuyuki reminded him, only to smirk since she had won that little banter with Sebastian.

Sebastian stared at Fuyuki for a bit, watching as she turned her back against the butler as she was simply happy she had put him in his place.

Suddenly, a strong force had grabbed Fuyuki from behind, pushing her onto the bed, her landing on her back.

Fuyuki stared up at her husband in surprise, he leaned over above her, a hand on her thigh, as his other one held his weight.

"Sebas..." Fuyuki breathed out, having him so close to her and in such an intimate position always made Fuyuki a little flustered.

"Fuyuki." Sebastian breathed out, her name dancing on his tongue as he said her name. Fuyuki could only stare back, waiting to hear what her husband would say next.

"Earlier today..." Sebastian mentioned, his hand travelling up her thigh, causing Fuyuki to breath  huskily.

Suddenly, Sebastian's hand wrapped itself around Fuyuki's cheeks and squished her face.

"Earlier today, your lessons with Young Lady Sieglinde, proved to me that you do understand proper English manners." Sebastian explained as an irritated tick rose to his head. "Yet you act as if you don't know them at all and act completely unlady like in front of the other servants, as well as other guests. You have anything to say to that?"

"I'm sorry!" T^T  Fuyuki yelled back in frustration as she tried to get Sebastian to let go of her face.